Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply Thread Options
#2222017 - 09/20/19 06:38 PM free webinars compliance training
Anonymous
Unregistered

hi guys to fulfill needs of our employee we need some external compliance related webinars? if anyone knows a site which has a couple of good webinars available, feel free pass on site/links

thanks.

what's that? no such thing as free lunch? grin

it's for the greater good of making world a safe place. cool

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#2222018 - 09/20/19 06:40 PM Re: free webinars compliance training Anonymous
Anonymous
Unregistered

anonymous freeloader here again..

now compliance is a wide field, lets narrow it down to BSA/AML/OFAC related ones... typo above "employer" not employee.

Thanks.

#2222019 - 09/20/19 06:44 PM Re: free webinars compliance training Anonymous
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
They aren't free, nor should they be, but check out the BOL store, link is at the top.

#2222027 - 09/20/19 07:30 PM Re: free webinars compliance training Anonymous
CULady Offline
Gold Star
WA
Most of the time "free" webinars are tied to something that you have a subscription for and/or a login for a specific site.

I know NAFCU has member-only webinars, CBANC has a few free ones on demand (not sure of the topic choices though), Compliance Cohort, CUNA has a few... I'm sure there's more. It would have been helpful to know if you are a bank/FCU/FISCU/Vendor just creeping/etc... As I am sure you noticed I have CU resources listed that will likely not be helpful unless a CU.

I would look at what compliance subscriptions/services you already have and start there.

Good luck!
-K
Last edited by CULady; 09/20/19 07:49 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
#2222028 - 09/20/19 07:30 PM Re: free webinars compliance training P*Q
CULady Offline
Gold Star
WA
Originally Posted by P*Q
They aren't free, nor should they be, but check out the BOL store, link is at the top.

... and this! ^^^

#2222035 - 09/20/19 08:28 PM Re: free webinars compliance training Anonymous
Kimo in Idaho Offline
100 Club
If you are really in need of employee training, there are very few (if any) that are appropriate for front line employees that are free, they usually require some type of subscription as others have noted, American Bankers Association comes to mind. There tends to be webinars available but they are more targeted at compliance people (provided by vendors, trying to sell you something or that you have a relationship with). Other pay services are available for managing training programs.

#2222036 - 09/20/19 08:35 PM Re: free webinars compliance training Anonymous
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, I am working at a foreign bank. Compliance dept. Yes, any subscription luring ones are ok too as long as they have some substance paying heed to, Google will be utilized then..

i figured youtube would be too low of a standard to put on form showing external training. Thx

Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  MagicCity, P*Q, Truffle Royale