Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2225606 - 11/13/19 11:28 PM Business RDC via mobile device
Web Offline
Gold Star
We have a commercial RDC agreement for business customers that have physical scanners at their place of business. We launched retail RDC last year and within that platform have the ability for a business customer to use this service by taking a picture of the check for deposit. We have small business customers that could utilize this because their check volume for deposit is low. I don't know if this is acceptable though or what specifically needs to be disclosed for a business customer to use their phone or a tablet for this service versus a scanner and because the enrollment process is self-enrolled versus having a signed agreement in place like. Where should I look for guidance?

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#2225827 - 11/18/19 10:58 PM Re: Business RDC via mobile device Web
Oh My!!! Offline
100 Club
Oh My!!!
Illinois
We've done the same thing. From what I understand, there really isn't a difference between taking picture with a phone or using a scanner. It's still RDC. We use the same agreement for businesses, regardless. We are scaling it back a bit for consumers because many of the features in our agreement that are used by businesses, won't be used by consumers.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z