Thread Options
#2228016 - 12/27/19 02:54 PM Transitory Housing
terpsfan Offline
Diamond Poster
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,909
Where would a nightly rental cabin show up on the call report? I know it is not HMDA reportable but would it be considered a small business loan?

Return to Top
#2228017 - 12/27/19 02:59 PM Re: Transitory Housing terpsfan
rlcarey Online
10K Club
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 76,962
Galveston, TX
RC-C 1.e

Secured by nonfarm nonresidential properties. Report in the appropriate subitem (on the
FFIEC 041, in column B; on the FFIEC 031, in columns A and B for large institutions and
highly complex institutions – as defined for assessment purposes – with foreign offices, and
in column B for all other institutions with foreign offices) loans secured by real estate as
evidenced by mortgages or other liens on nonfarm nonresidential properties, including
business and industrial properties, hotels, motels, churches, hospitals, educational and
charitable institutions, dormitories, clubs, lodges, association buildings, "homes" for aged
persons and orphans, golf courses, recreational facilities, and similar properties.
The opinions expressed here should not be construed to be those of my employer:

Return to Top