Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2228021 - 12/27/19 04:48 PM Protect My Kentucky Home Disclosure
Portermi, CRCM Offline
New Poster
The East
We recently had discussions regarding the Protect My KY Home disclosure and borrowers with multiple properties. A lender was informed they were to provide two notices to each borrower since two properties were used. I was under the impression that one disclosure was required for each borrower, not based on the properties used. Which is correct?

Return to Top
#2228025 - 12/27/19 05:08 PM Re: Protect My Kentucky Home Disclosure Portermi, CRCM
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Ask them for a citation:

286.2-020 Required disclosure of services provided by Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center.

(1) "Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center" means the center established in KRS 198A.400.

(2) At the time of closing and together with the final signed loan documents, if the Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center is operational as provided in KRS 198A.400, a mortgagee shall provide to the homeowner any brochure, pamphlet, or other brief document prepared or approved by the Kentucky Housing Corporation that describes the services provided by the Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center.

Return to Top
#2228037 - 12/27/19 07:18 PM Re: Protect My Kentucky Home Disclosure rlcarey
Portermi, CRCM Offline
New Poster
The East
Thanks Randy. We will do just that.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Jack Holzknecht