Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2235902 - 04/29/20 02:59 PM Business Mobile Deposit
Happy Offline
Gold Star
Happy
We are planning to implement Business Mobile Deposit. We currently have Consumer Mobile Deposit and Remote Deposit Capture. What Agreement would you use for the Business Mobile Deposit? Does it align more with RDC? Would anyone be willing to share the one they are using?

Return to Top
Operations Compliance
#2235904 - 04/29/20 03:05 PM Re: Business Mobile Deposit Happy
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
They are all forms of RDC.

Review your RDC agreement. Does it have provisions requiring the use of specialized equipment that applies unique markings on the check or check image? Is there anything else in the agreement that can't apply to a business mobile deposit agreement?

Then review your consumer mobile deposit agreement. Are there elements there that you would change for business mobile deposits? Funds availability differences?

If either of those agreement fits the business mobile deposit product, use it. Otherwise start with the closest agreement and modify it specifically for the business mobile deposit product.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#2235936 - 04/29/20 05:43 PM Re: Business Mobile Deposit John Burnett
Happy Offline
Gold Star
Happy
Thanks John,
That is what I was planning to do but thought if someone out there had one already I wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel. I imagine it would still have to be adapted to fit our level of risk, etc. Thanks for your feedback.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett