Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#2238440 - 06/22/20 05:33 PM Reg D Changes
Bankwoman1 Online
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Does anyone have a notice that they will be providing to their customers thru their statements regarding the changes to transfer limitations in Reg D? I was thinking about simply adding something like:

Due to the update of Regulation D by the Federal Reserve Board, "Bank" has decided to remove all transfer limitations on our Savings and Money Market accounts. This change is effective immediately.

Is there anything else I should add to it?

Also - we are going to be updating our TISA disclosures and will be updating accounts that had transfer abilities shut down in the past. However, because of the Reg CC changes that are getting ready to happen, we just updated our Terms & Conditions and have decided not to make the changes for Reg D until after the Reg CC updates have happened and all of the notifications have been completed. Does anyone see an issue with this?

Thanks for any help!
Last edited by Bankwoman1; 06/22/20 05:34 PM.
Return to Top
General Discussion
#2238442 - 06/22/20 05:49 PM Re: Reg D Changes Bankwoman1
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Just remember than if you open accounts that used to not allow such preauthorized transfers, you need to make sure you can produce monthly statements.

Return to Top
#2238443 - 06/22/20 05:56 PM Re: Reg D Changes Bankwoman1
Bankwoman1 Online
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Yes.....we currently provide monthly statements on all of our accounts. Thanks for the reminder though!

Return to Top