Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2238989 - 07/02/20 06:04 PM Tn Hemp Grower Transfer License to Another Company
Jenny Roberts Offline
100 Club
Tennessee
We have a hemp grower in our county that has a hemp growing license in his personal name. He wants to open a business acct in the name of a corporation that he is part owner of. When asked for the business' hemp growing license, he said that the corporation is allowed to use his personal hemp growing license since they use his property.....Has anyone ever heard of this? The corporation was registered in Wyoming but he says they are also registered in TN but I have no documentation to prove the registration in TN.

I would think that the hemp growing license should be in the name of the business in which the account is set up.

Return to Top
#2239163 - 07/07/20 02:10 PM Re: Tn Hemp Grower Transfer License to Another Company Jenny Roberts
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
It looks like a production license is tied to the property. Whether someone other than the actual applicant can grow on the property does not seem to be answered. Call the TN Department of Agriculture.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Jack Holzknecht