Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2239655 - 07/16/20 12:35 AM Third Party Fees for Completing Services
Vive Accommodare Offline
Platinum Poster
Vive Accommodare
Compliance
I know when a UCC Fee is charged it's considered a Gov/Recording fee, but when a third party is charging the Lender for having to prepare a UCC re-subordination, would that fee would in Section H since it isn't a service we require, but is a fee the third party charges for having to re-subordinate?

Return to Top
TRID - TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures Rule
#2239658 - 07/16/20 11:06 AM Re: Third Party Fees for Completing Services Vive Accommodare
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
If you are requiring the re-subordination of the UCC as a condition of making the loan (I am not sure what else would require it), it is a required service by the lender and would go in Section B, unless the customer could shop.

Return to Top
#2239669 - 07/16/20 02:13 PM Re: Third Party Fees for Completing Services Vive Accommodare
Vive Accommodare Offline
Platinum Poster
Vive Accommodare
Compliance
The customer can't shop for it, this fee is charged by the company preparing the documents to do the re-subordination.

Return to Top
#2239671 - 07/16/20 02:24 PM Re: Third Party Fees for Completing Services Vive Accommodare
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
OK - then Section B is your only option.

Return to Top