Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2241406 - 08/20/20 09:41 PM COVID Story/Performance Context
Mel in WA Offline
Diamond Poster
Is anyone working on their 2020 performance context aka the COVID story? If yes, have you developed a template or checklist that you are willing to share? I have a ton of notes, but not sure where to start.

Return to Top
CRA
#2241446 - 08/21/20 03:32 PM Re: COVID Story/Performance Context Mel in WA
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I would start with your bank not being able to do in person services and the nonprofit world has gone to Zoom meetings, because it is a free service, and your IT department has banned the bank from using bank equipment to join Zoom meetings.

Return to Top
#2241465 - 08/21/20 05:23 PM Re: COVID Story/Performance Context Mel in WA
CompliantOkie Offline
Gold Star
CompliantOkie
OOOOOOklahoma
I'm currently tracking number of loan extensions we've done, fee refunds overall, and increased services available online and over the phone. I'm also tracking dates that the states imposed various restrictions. I haven't written out a template or anything yet because we've got another year but it's going to be a chore to do so!

Return to Top
#2241540 - 08/24/20 11:30 PM Re: COVID Story/Performance Context CompliantOkie
TMatt87 Offline
Diamond Poster
TMatt87
Idaho
Originally Posted by CompliantOkie
I'm currently tracking number of loan extensions we've done, fee refunds overall, and increased services available online and over the phone. I'm also tracking dates that the states imposed various restrictions. I haven't written out a template or anything yet because we've got another year but it's going to be a chore to do so!

We are sending our CRA Exam stuff to the FDIC tomorrow, so I've put together a performance context that includes our COVID response efforts. It includes all the thing CompliantOkie states, but I also included the number and dollar amount of PPP loans, as well as the number of jobs the PPP funds retained.

We also highlighted how our donation strategy changed, focusing on community organizations that provide critical services to those most effected by the pandemic.

I don't know if it will be worth anything, but I also included the steps we've taken to protect our employees and customers, from telework options, to offering masks and hand sanitizer to those that still come into the branch. Basically, anything that shows that we are responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers, employees, and communities.

Return to Top
#2241546 - 08/25/20 01:59 PM Re: COVID Story/Performance Context Mel in WA
CompliantOkie Offline
Gold Star
CompliantOkie
OOOOOOklahoma
Those are excellent additions Matt! I had not considered the steps we've taken to protect our employees and our communities.
Also I'm sure most of us have waived the fee to use the coin machines for everyone and I would include that as well.

Return to Top