Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2242452 - 09/15/20 04:00 PM Reporting Inaccurate Address
Cielo Offline
I am looking at loan that was withdrawn early in its application process. It seems that the application has all its documents with the address as 123 Easy St, Anywhere, USA 1111. I was trying to find the property and geo detail on the FFIEC map, but could not locate it. However, I was looking at the county's parcel map and found the property is actually 123 Easy St, Any[/b]town[b] USA [/b]1112[b] with the same borrower. The different town is about a 5 minute drive to the correct town. The FFIEC Geo Map also finds this correct address (also a different income tract).

Sorry for the long-talk, but does anyone have recommendations on what to report? (i.e. use the address located on the application, and report the geocoding of the correct address in a different town, etc?)

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2242473 - 09/15/20 07:22 PM Re: Reporting Inaccurate Address Cielo
raitchjay Online
Power Poster
OK
I think i'd correct the application to show the actual town that the property is located in (and notate the correction). Had the loan been consummated, that's what (i assume) you would have done, so i see no reason not to do it on a withdrawn application.

Return to Top

Moderator:  SMQ, CRCM