Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2203713 - 01/23/19 06:02 PM Lexis Nexis and AAN
Nicki D Offline
New Poster
Good Morning! I just stumbled across something in an adverse action audit and wanted to get some feedback.

We currently use CBC Innovis to pull credit bureau information in relation to our mortgage products. This is a tri-merge report but I realized today, it's also pulling in lien and judgment information from Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions. In this particular case, the information reported by Lexis Nexis was the reason for our adverse action. So, when completing the adverse action form, I believe Lexis Nexis needs to be the CRA listed under "Our credit decision was based in whole or in part on information obtained in a report from the consumer reporting agency..." Then as far as the credit score information, we would list the middle score per our procedures.

Does this sound correct or am I way off base here? Thanks in advance!

Return to Top
#2203715 - 01/23/19 06:13 PM Re: Lexis Nexis and AAN Nicki D
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
You list the reseller - regardless of where they get their data.

Return to Top
#2243889 - 10/09/20 08:08 PM Re: Lexis Nexis and AAN Nicki D
Live 2 Comply Offline
Gold Star
Live 2 Comply
Would you also list Lexis Nexis also? We added this to our Credit Bureaus through Kroll Factual and have always listed Kroll but didn't think about Lexis.

Return to Top
#2243894 - 10/09/20 09:21 PM Re: Lexis Nexis and AAN Nicki D
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
I am not sure I understand? Lexis Nexis has a lot of products and not all are credit reports

Return to Top
#2243898 - 10/09/20 09:53 PM Re: Lexis Nexis and AAN Nicki D
Live 2 Comply Offline
Gold Star
Live 2 Comply
This is pertaining to the Risk Solutions that checks the judgments and liens as posed in the first poster's scenario. Sorry if I did not make that clear.

Return to Top
#2243902 - 10/10/20 03:03 PM Re: Lexis Nexis and AAN Nicki D
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
If Kroll is the reseller of the information, then you would list Kroll.

Return to Top
#2246333 - 12/09/20 02:30 PM Re: Lexis Nexis and AAN Nicki D
Compliance504 Offline
Platinum Poster
Tennessee
To open a deposit account we use the Qualifile Score from ChexSystems......and we use Lexis Nexis ONLY for identity verification....it produces a FraudScore.....based on Red Flags and identity information....

If we decline solely on the Lexis Nexis identity information does this trigger an adverse action notice......this is not based on any credit information....

Return to Top