Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2243988 - 10/13/20 08:14 PM TRID Docs / Non-TRID Transaction / Accuracy Issues
Tater Offline
Platinum Poster
Missouri
I've searched and can't track down an answer so apologies if this is a duplicate request.

Had a branch issue TRID documentation for a refinance transaction that is not covered by TRID. In the course of underwriting, they determined that a lender credit on services that could be shopped for (but were not) was required. So said credit was disclosed on a subsequent Loan Estimate and an initial Closing Disclosure (the issue was discovered during a pre-closing review of the file).

If we proceed with the CD at closing, is the lender credit required to be provided due to the accuracy limitations of the LE/CD process or can the credit be pulled back since it is actually a non-covered transaction (even though we had been issuing disclosures throughout the process).

Thank you in advance.

Loan Review, HMDA, ALLL

Opinions are my own and do not reflect any others

Return to Top
TRID - TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures Rule
#2243993 - 10/13/20 09:05 PM Re: TRID Docs / Non-TRID Transaction / Accuracy Issues Tater
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Not subject to Regulation Z - not subject to any of the rules - unless this is a secondary market loan.

Return to Top
#2243994 - 10/13/20 09:07 PM Re: TRID Docs / Non-TRID Transaction / Accuracy Issues Tater
Tater Offline
Platinum Poster
Missouri
10-4. Thank you

Loan Review, HMDA, ALLL

Opinions are my own and do not reflect any others

Return to Top