Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#2245203 - 11/05/20 10:51 PM Change Management
Chelsea C Offline
New Poster
I am seeking input from those of you that have helped implement/further define your change management program.

In your bank, is one individual responsible for change management by interpreting the changing regulations, evaluating the impact to the bank’s policies and procedures, software, vendors, and internal controls, providing information to staff and training staff, updating processes and procedures where needed, and reporting up to the board and various committees? Or does an entire team handle it for your bank?

I have found multiple resources detailing the actual process itself, but I am more curious as to how your banks have handled it and any struggles you have faced in the development process. Our bank is over $3 billion is assets. I would appreciate, if you have had successful implementation of a change management program, if you would be willing to share your asset size for comparison.

Thank you in advance!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#2245208 - 11/06/20 01:45 PM Re: Change Management Chelsea C
osucpa Offline
Diamond Poster
We are a 2 billion bank, our change management process involves a lot of departments. Our individual departments generally will initiate the change management process because they understand how it will impact their daily processes. Compliance officer might help in this process.

Return to Top
#2246108 - 12/03/20 02:10 PM Re: Change Management osucpa
Chelsea C Offline
New Poster
Thank you for sharing that information on how your company operates.

Return to Top