Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2246982 - 12/29/20 02:54 PM Reg DD Auto Renew Notice for Maturities over 1 yr
Comply Central Offline
This section of Reg DD's renewal notice requirement for auto renew time accounts with maturities greater than one year,
"If the interest rate and annual percentage yield that will be paid for the new account are unknown when disclosures are provided, the institution shall state that those rates have not yet been determined, the date when they will be determined, and a telephone number consumers may call to obtain the interest rate and the annual percentage yield that will be paid for the new account." does not exempt us from providing the account disclosure from sec. 1030.4 (b), correct? I just wanted to ensure that my interpretation of this requirement is correct, that we must include the actual account disclosure along with the section I referenced if the rates have not been determined.

Return to Top
Deposits and Payments
#2246992 - 12/29/20 05:04 PM Re: Reg DD Auto Renew Notice for Maturities over 1 yr Comply Central
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Seems pretty clear to me:

1030.5(b)(1) Maturities of longer than one year. If the maturity is longer than one year, the institution shall provide account disclosures set forth in Sec. 1030.4(b) of this part for the new account, along with the date the existing account matures.

Return to Top
#2246995 - 12/29/20 05:35 PM Re: Reg DD Auto Renew Notice for Maturities over 1 yr rlcarey
Comply Central Offline
Thank you.

Return to Top

Moderator:  John Burnett