Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1397968 - 05/28/10 09:39 PM Online Account Opening - risk assessment
amyinred Offline
New Poster
We are looking to begin our risk assessment of an online account opening program. Currently we do not offer the product but would like to start this service wtihin the next year. Does anyone have a risk assessment they would be willing to share or guidance on where to find information on online account opening risks, red flags, and regulations? The person who was to be in charge of this program recently quit and we are completely in the dark as to where to start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! We are right on the edge of being too small to offer and too big not to.

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#1635538 - 12/05/11 08:56 PM Re: Online Account Opening - risk assessment amyinred
nclark Offline
New Poster
Hello,

I noted your May, 2010 inquiry about a risk assessment for online account opening. Our Institution is preparing to implement online account opening and needs to perform a risk assessment. I haven't been able to find much content and I thought I would inquire as to whether you had any success identifying any helpful information. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nick Clark
CharterBank

Return to Top
#1665825 - 02/15/12 08:45 PM Re: Online Account Opening - risk assessment amyinred
Still Smiling Offline
Platinum Poster
I too am in need of a template for an Online account opening risk assessment...anyone have one they are willing to share?

Return to Top
#1673780 - 03/06/12 05:32 PM Re: Online Account Opening - risk assessment Still Smiling
coneill Offline
New Poster
Pennsylvania
Looking for an Online Account Opening Risk assessment as well if anyone has one they are willing to share or a good source for putting one together.

Return to Top
#1677995 - 03/15/12 04:18 PM Re: Online Account Opening - risk assessment amyinred
Beachbum, CRCM Offline
Gold Star
Knee Deep in Regs
me too smile

Return to Top
#1936562 - 06/30/14 01:57 PM Re: Online Account Opening - risk assessment amyinred
Red Raiders Offline
Diamond Poster
Red Raiders
Compliance Land
I know this has been on here for a few years but if anyone has a good risk assessment they would be willing to share I would appreciate it! smile

Return to Top
#2164049 - 02/12/18 03:30 PM Re: Online Account Opening - risk assessment amyinred
Sandra Cloutier Offline
New Poster
We are really late to the game with implementing Online Account Opening. We are beginning the process now. Does anyone have a Risk Assessment they would be willing to share?

Return to Top
#2247118 - 01/04/21 05:57 PM Re: Online Account Opening - risk assessment amyinred
campka Offline
New Poster
Lots a questions/requests for an online risk assessment.....has anyone shared on on this forum yet?

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z