Well, this is interesting since the OCC's 2020 CRA Rule - which will probably be changed - doesn't include the requirement for small banks to include their LTD ratios. HOWEVER, it allows banks to include "Any other information the bank chooses." This same option is in the current interagency rule at 25.43.
25.28 Content and availability of public file
(a) Information available to the public. A bank must maintain a public file that includes the following information:
(1) All written comments received from the public for the current year and each of the prior two calendar years that specifically relate to assessment area needs and opportunities, and any response to the comments by the bank, if neither the comments nor the responses contain statements that reflect adversely on the good name or reputation of any persons other than the bank or publication of which would violate specific provisions of law;
(2) A copy of the public section of the bank’s most recent CRA Performance Evaluation prepared by the OCC. The bank must place this copy in the public file within 30 business days after its receipt from the OCC;
(3) A list of the bank’s branches, their street addresses, and census tracts;
4) A list of branches opened or closed by the bank during the current year and each of the prior two calendar years, their street addresses, and census tracts;
(5) A list of services (including hours of operation, available loan and deposit products, and transaction fees) generally offered at the bank’s branches and descriptions of material differences in the availability or cost of services at particular branches, if any. At its option, a bank may include information regarding the availability of alternative systems for delivering retail banking services (e.g., ATMs, ATMs not owned or operated by or exclusively for the bank, banking by telephone or computer, loan production offices, and bank-at-work or bank-by-mail programs);
(6) A map of each assessment area showing the boundaries of the area and identifying the counties or county equivalents contained within the area, either on the map or in a separate list; and
(7) Any other information the bank chooses.
(b) Additional information available to the public—(1) Banks with strategic plans. A bank that has been approved to be assessed under a strategic plan must include in its public file a copy of that plan. A bank need not include information submitted to the OCC on a confidential basis in conjunction with the plan.
(2) Banks with less than satisfactory ratings. A bank that received a less than satisfactory rating during its most recent examination must include in its public file a description of its current efforts to improve its performance in helping to meet the credit needs of its entire community. The bank must update the description quarterly.
(c) Availability of public information. A bank must make available to the public the information required in this section.
(d) Updating. Except as otherwise provided in this section, a bank must ensure that the information required by this section is current as of April 1 of each year.