Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2254532 - 05/27/21 06:03 PM FFIEC APR Tool - help guides for interest-only
Banker K, CRCM Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma
Does anyone have a guide to inputting "interest-only" loans into the FFIEC's APR Tool? I am needing for both multiple advance draw loans with interest-only payments (like construction), and for fully/single advanced interest-only temp loans (like a bridge loan).
I have attempted inputting the latter type of loan and find various ways that could be input, and of course I'm getting error alerts.
The old system used to have a guide that I used...but the new systems doesn't flow the same way.

Thanks in advance.

All comments are mine & should not be taken as legal advice.

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#2254539 - 05/27/21 06:23 PM Re: FFIEC APR Tool - help guides for interest-only Banker K, CRCM
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
The Help feature basically provides you with everything available.

A single advance loan whether it involves interest only or P&I payment is treated exactly the same. It would be all based on the payment streams that you enter. If you are using an actual/365 accrual method, the interest only payment over the course of the year would have something like 10 payment streams due to the different number of days in the months.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z