Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#225788 - 08/10/04 07:10 PM Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
1) If Poohs Can Build Heffalump Traps, Can Heffalumps Build Pooh Traps?

2) What word in the english language rhymes with month?

3) On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year. Why are they swallowing pens? Is the company snack machine empty again?

4) If you were a pie, what type of pie would you be and why?

5) No war has been fought between two countries who both have a MacDonalds. Why? Is there something magical in the secret sauce?

6) Is your dog or cat right or left handed? If you know, why do you know this?

7) Men are six times more likely to be struck by lightening than women. Is God trying to tell us something?

8) Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw beautiful young women into a volcano it would stop erupting. If this worked, which two women would you suggest we throw in?

9) Would you have voted for President Atchinson? Was one day enough for him to prove he could be a good president?

10) That condensed water vapor in the sky left behind by a high-flying jet is a contrail. Isn't this also what politicians leave behind when campaigning for president?

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#225789 - 08/10/04 07:23 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
don't forget...

1) how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

2)why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

3)why do fools fall in love (please don't ask Bill Clinton this)?

Return to Top
#225790 - 08/10/04 07:27 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anybody no Jack S**t?

Return to Top
#225791 - 08/10/04 07:32 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

Did you mean "know"? I guess not how to spell, anyway!

Return to Top
#225792 - 08/10/04 07:34 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
NotALawyer Offline
Gold Star
NotALawyer
Quote:

Click here for Jack's complete history (just don't keep your volume up high)

WARNING - Please finish all drinks and snacks before watching.

Return to Top
#225793 - 08/10/04 08:14 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
and the ultimate question (drum roll please)

What is whack? You see, every time something goes wrong around here, someone claims it is out of whack. But when everything is going good, nobody claims we are in whack. So whgat, exactly, is whack (again, don't ask Bill Clinton this question either, at least if you are female)?

Return to Top
#225794 - 08/10/04 08:19 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Quote:

7) Men are six times more likely to be struck by lightening than women. Is God trying to tell us something?

Play less golf.

Quote:

9) Would you have voted for President Atchinson? Was one day enough for him to prove he could be a good president?

Who is this Atchinson?

Return to Top
#225795 - 08/10/04 08:22 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
Quote:

and the ultimate question (drum roll please)

What is whack? You see, every time something goes wrong around here, someone claims it is out of whack.

I'm not sure, but I do remember one week last year where I must have been referring to everything as being 'out of whack.' My wife felt something needed to be done about it, so she put 'whack' on the grocery list for me (yes, I do the shopping.)

Return to Top
#225796 - 08/10/04 08:24 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
I like that woman!

Return to Top
#225797 - 08/10/04 08:25 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

(yes, I do the shopping.)

Have you ever been hit by lightning?

Return to Top
#225798 - 08/10/04 08:27 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
Quote:

Quote:

(yes, I do the shopping.)

Have you ever been hit by lightning?

Not while shopping.

Return to Top
#225799 - 08/10/04 08:30 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Anonymous
Unregistered

We have solved one of the questions folks. Grocery shopping prevents being hit by lightning. Tell all your husbands, if they do the shopping, lightning will avoid them like the plague. Isn't it great to see science at work?

Return to Top
#225800 - 08/10/04 08:47 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
Quote:

Who is this Atchinson?

A man named David Rice Atchison was President of the United States for one day and didn't even know it. According to the law at the time, if neither the President nor the Vice President were in office, the President Pro Tem of the Senate (Atchinson) became President. On March 4, 1849, President Polk's term had expired and President-elect Taylor could not yet be sworn in because it was a Sunday. Atchinson did not realize that he had been President for a day until several months later. The law that made Atchinson President for a day has since been changed.

And if I were a pie, I'd be blueberry. Unique, unforgetable, not always liked, but never ignored, and never forgotten

Return to Top
#225801 - 08/10/04 09:18 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

10) That condensed water vapor in the sky left behind by a high-flying jet is a contrail. Isn't this also what politicians leave behind when campaigning for president?

If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what's the opposite of Congress?

Return to Top
#225802 - 08/10/04 09:22 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
And if they ever did find the universal solvent, what would they keep it in?

Return to Top
#225803 - 08/10/04 09:24 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Tom Alfes Offline
Troy, MI
Quote:

Who is this Atchinson?

David Rice Atchison was the president pro tem of the senate when Zachary Taylor was to be sworn in. Taylor didn't want to be sworn in on a Sunday, so it was postponed until the next day. Some people claim that Atchison succeeded to the presidency during the one-day delay. There's an article on snopes.com debunking it.

Return to Top
#225804 - 08/10/04 09:29 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
JJohns Offline
Platinum Poster
JJohns
IL
Ballerinas are always on their toes. Why don't they just get taller ballerinas?

What's the speed of dark?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

(thanks SW!)

Return to Top
#225805 - 08/10/04 09:33 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
redsfan Offline
Power Poster
redsfan
The Pennant Race
To borrow from another recent thread in this forum:

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

WHAT IS YOUR QUEST?

WHAT IS THE VELOCITY OF AN UNLADEN SWALLOW?

Return to Top
#225806 - 08/10/04 09:34 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
JJohns Offline
Platinum Poster
JJohns
IL
Quote:

To borrow from another recent thread in this forum:

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

WHAT IS YOUR QUEST?

WHAT IS THE VELOCITY OF AN UNLADEN SWALLOW?

Neef! Neef!

Return to Top
#225807 - 08/10/04 09:45 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Tom Alfes Offline
Troy, MI
What's the speed of sound in a vacuum?

Was Bingo the dog's name or the farmer's name?

Return to Top
#225808 - 08/10/04 09:48 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Quote:

1) If Poohs Can Build Heffalump Traps, Can Heffalumps Build Pooh Traps? I can build a pooh trap, so I assume a Heffalump can.

2) What word in the english language rhymes with month? Bonth, Donth, Fonth - I could go on!

3) On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year. Why are they swallowing pens? Is the company snack machine empty again? If you read this question too fast, it can seem dirty

4) If you were a pie, what type of pie would you be and why? Banana Creme. The preferred pie of clowns.

5) No war has been fought between two countries who both have a MacDonalds. Why? Is there something magical in the secret sauce? That is the best observation ever!!! But it also means we can't go to war with Canada.

6) Is your dog or cat right or left handed? If you know, why do you know this? I assume my cat is right handed. He tried to attack my fish with that paw (luckily I caught him!!)

7) Men are six times more likely to be struck by lightening than women. Is God trying to tell us something? He's ending the suffering.

8) Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw beautiful young women into a volcano it would stop erupting. If this worked, which two women would you suggest we throw in? Dawnie....and someone else

9) Would you have voted for President Atchinson? Was one day enough for him to prove he could be a good president? He didn't screw anything up, did he?

10) That condensed water vapor in the sky left behind by a high-flying jet is a contrail. Isn't this also what politicians leave behind when campaigning for president? contrail...money trail....

Return to Top
#225809 - 08/10/04 10:38 PM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should ask
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
Quote:

8) Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw beautiful young women into a volcano it would stop erupting. If this worked, which two women would you suggest we throw in? Dawnie....and someone else

IF I have to go, and you can't think of a second name, would you object to my taking that dang Hilton chick with me? She really needs to disapear...

Oh and use Bounth in a sentence please

Return to Top
#225810 - 08/11/04 01:15 AM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
Quote:

I like that woman!

So do I!

Return to Top
#225811 - 08/11/04 01:16 AM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
Quote:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

You'd be 75% dead.

Return to Top
#225812 - 08/11/04 02:04 AM Re: Heck w/politics what are the real ?s we should
TrueBlueBanker Offline
Platinum Poster
TrueBlueBanker
Midlands SC
How many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

How many people to screw in a lightbulb?

Return to Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2