Skip to content
BOL Conferences Top Gun 23
Thread Options Tools
#22601 - 07/02/02 07:26 PM PreMaintenance Withdrawals
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
The banner says, "Bankers' Threads will be down from 4pm eastern today while we perform a server upgrade. Forums should be available again Wednesday, July 3rd. If you experience difficulties accessing the forums after the upgrade, please email mpetry@bankersonline.com"

I have a button that says I am a BOL addict. That means I may need a telephone number for a support group. I can already feel the shakes.

OK Mary Beth and Michele, I'll be checking at 12:01AM.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
General Discussion
#22602 - 07/06/02 09:35 PM Re: PreMaintenance Withdrawals
Bear Collector, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
Bear Collector, CRCM
District of Columbia
Andy,
I was out of town until Thursday, so this is the first chance I've had to read this post. I just wanted to let you know that when BOL updated their site last year,I was unable to access it for several months! The withdrawal was awful! However, I received great support from Michele Petry who posted my most urgent questions for me, and from Bill Hood at ABA, who was "there" for me during my darkest days. I just wanted to let you know that if you ever experience "down time" again and feel yourself slipping off the wagon, feel free to contact me. I will be glad to be your "sponsor" as I have been there and survived!
Leslie

Return to Top
#22603 - 07/07/02 03:56 PM Re: PreMaintenance Withdrawals
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Thanks for the support. I'll print your post and keep it in my wallet for support.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top