Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2245054 - 11/03/20 08:22 PM Online Sports Betting
Austin J Offline
New Poster
So as a few of you may know, Tennessee has now legalized and regulated online sports betting through apps such as Draft Kings and Fan Duel. Our core system allows for ACH transfers, but are naturally blocking debit card transactions. While it's legal, it's obviously a risk exposure on the BSA level. How are your institutions handling, if any, and what are your thoughts on the process?

Return to Top
#2245059 - 11/03/20 08:41 PM Re: Online Sports Betting Austin J
raitchjay Online
Power Poster
OK
Does Tennessee allow online ADW horse racing sites such as TVG, TwinSpires, ExpressBet or the like? I'm not a deposit side compliance person, (but i am familiar with and enjoy playing the horses on one of the above mentioned sites) but i'm curious how a Draft Kings or a Fan Duel would be any different than one of those, from a funding/withdrawal aspect that is. My ADW is pretty straightforward....i tell it to deposit money into my account, and an ACH transfer hits my bank account the next day. I tell my ADW to withdraw winnings from my account to my checking account, and a deposit ACH hits my bank account the next day.

This may or may not help you at all, but just thought i'd share my experiences....again, i have very little BSA or deposit side tasks at my bank.

Return to Top
#2264735 - 01/13/22 05:21 PM Re: Online Sports Betting Austin J
J_G Offline
Gold Star
Bumping this....

Return to Top

Moderator:  Jack Holzknecht