BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#226709 - 08/12/04 02:42 PM Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
With Dante Alighieri already appointed by the Party Party, there is the VP nomination up for grabs.

So, what really happened with James Furber and the rabbit?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#226710 - 08/12/04 02:43 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
He's getting friendly with the enemy and will soon be cuddling up with Al Qaeda! This could spell doom for the Party Party!

Return to Top
#226711 - 08/12/04 02:45 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

He's getting friendly with the enemy and will soon be cuddling up with Al Qaeda! This could spell doom for the Party Party!

I don't think Mr Furber's noomination will come through after this type of allegation.

Return to Top
#226712 - 08/12/04 03:00 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Down with the Party Party! Someone start the Drunken Party Party!

Return to Top
#226713 - 08/12/04 03:57 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
snorkeling in warm, clear wate...
Jamie Furball says to order a round of drinks on him. He still thinks he should have a fair shot at the VP nomination. The thing with the bunny has been totally distorted in the media. It was the Right Lop Eared Press that's out to get him. Bunnies have always hated cats.

Besides, he has a purple heart for his missing family jewels, a red medal, and a blue collar. And while he doesn't wish to delve deeply into his Russian parentage, he assures everyone that he is, in fact, an American cat, born on American soil, and he WILL deliver the small animal vote. Lastly, he was a POW at the Humane Shelter for 2 weeks (long time in cat years) and confined to a small wire cage - he's had sufficient therapy to quell any PTSD issues, but he understands what similar victims of these atrocities have been through and he FEEELS their pain!

So, whattya think? Wanna overlook the bunny incident?

Return to Top
#226714 - 08/12/04 04:01 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Jamie Furball says to order a round of drinks on him. He still thinks he should have a fair shot at the VP nomination. The thing with the bunny has been totally distorted in the media. It was the Right Lop Eared Press that's out to get him. Bunnies have always hated cats.

Besides, he has a purple heart for his missing family jewels, a red medal, and a blue collar. And while he doesn't wish to delve deeply into his Russian parentage, he assures everyone that he is, in fact, an American cat, born on American soil, and he WILL deliver the small animal vote. Lastly, he was a POW at the Humane Shelter for 2 weeks (long time in cat years) and confined to a small wire cage - he's had sufficient therapy to quell any PTSD issues, but he understands what similar victims of these atrocities have been through and he FEEELS their pain!

So, whattya think? Wanna overlook the bunny incident?

I'm not sure the country can afford to have a vice president without balls. I mean you have to be aggresive and ready to follow through on the war we are in, and protect the country from terrorists. He's got no balls I tell you!

Return to Top
#226715 - 08/12/04 04:36 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Bartman Offline
Diamond Poster
Bartman
Springfield
Quote:

I'm not sure the country can afford to have a vice president without balls. I mean you have to be aggresive and ready to follow through on the war we are in, and protect the country from terrorists. He's got no balls I tell you!

This is exactly why Mango is not putting his name into the fray. Besides, he's by nature an independent, and after the lesson of Ross Perot he wouldn't want to encourage anyone to throw away their vote...

Return to Top
#226716 - 08/12/04 05:11 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
Quote:

Uh oh - the scurrilous press has struck again --- can Dante produce proof of having balls? (Besides the cat toy variety!) Cat News Network demands to see evidence!!!

Return to Top
#226717 - 08/12/04 05:19 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
No, poor Dante had an accident while he was in the reserves. But he does have a heart and brains... Besides, if he was female, he wouldn't have balls either, so I think that it is a rather irrelevant point. And as far as the Cat New Network, they can just "shove it"!

Return to Top
#226718 - 08/12/04 05:26 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
I thought Dante was a girl! I'm not voting for another male in the white house Unless it's Aubrey heh heh

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#226719 - 08/12/04 05:29 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

I thought Dante was a girl! I'm not voting for another male in the white house Unless it's Aubrey heh heh

He's all boy, with a something missing.

Return to Top
#226720 - 08/12/04 05:58 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Quote:

Quote:

He's all boy, with a something missing.

and the most important question is:

Does he look good in heels?

Return to Top
#226721 - 08/12/04 07:58 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
Quote:

and the most important question is:

Does he look good in heels?

Cross-dressing cats in the White House?
Guess that's a potential improvement!

Return to Top
#226722 - 08/13/04 12:16 AM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

So Michael, now females in the White House? Hmmmm. I think we need to have the head of homeland security investigate you.

Return to Top
#226723 - 08/13/04 01:31 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Quote:

So Michael, now females in the White House? Hmmmm. I think we need to have the head of homeland security investigate you.

I've met many women who have more balls than a castrated cat!

Return to Top
#226724 - 08/13/04 01:33 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

LOL!

Return to Top
#226725 - 08/14/04 12:16 AM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

Quote:

LOL!

What a backhanded complement - I think????

Return to Top
#226726 - 08/15/04 07:49 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Tisa Offline
Platinum Poster
Tisa
Do you know the way to ...
Ok, my cat wants to toss her collar into the ring. (She doesn't actually have a collar, but, well, you know...)

Here's her homepage - Kona - so you can see if she's acceptable as a candidate.

Return to Top
#226727 - 08/16/04 02:47 AM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Hey Dante!! Check out Kona. She's photogenic and writes well too!

Stormdrain has to pull out of the CIA position - turns out she lied to me about her young age! (reminds me of Monica Lewinsky...)

My godcat, Mia Z., would like to apply for an ambassador position. Her family is in the military and she has lived in 7 different homes across the U.S. She's mature and is a lovely long haired cat, and is beautifully coifed with a lion cut during these hot summer months. She is intelligent and very deserving.

Return to Top
#226728 - 08/16/04 12:21 PM Re: Cleacatsu's Primary Election
Anonymous
Unregistered

Whoo whee! Kona! She's a cutie... I think she'd be purrfect.

Return to Top