Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2269286 - 04/18/22 06:14 PM CRA Public File - Picky Question
Auditgal Offline
100 Club
The regulation states that the Main file include a list of services (including hours of operation, available loan and deposit products, and transaction fees) generally offered at the bank's branches. Then for the branch file it says "a list of services" without all the other information in the parentheses. Does that mean in the branch file you're only required to list out the services?

Return to Top
CRA
#2269352 - 04/19/22 05:42 PM Re: CRA Public File - Picky Question Auditgal
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Yes, that's accurate. That said, in today's electronic environment, we don't even have separate main office and branch offices CRA Public Files. We just have one file that we make available on our intranet for all locations.

Return to Top
#2269394 - 04/20/22 02:45 PM Re: CRA Public File - Picky Question RVFlyboy
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
Originally Posted by RVFlyboy
Yes, that's accurate. That said, in today's electronic environment, we don't even have separate main office and branch offices CRA Public Files. We just have one file that we make available on our intranet for all locations.
That's how we had our CRA Public File set up (on Lotus Notes, for history buffs) 20 or so years ago. Eighteen offices, one public file. We had two requests for copies in the five years I was involved -- both from examiners who were checking out branch availability.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top