Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2271694 - 06/15/22 04:18 PM Proof of Flood Ins. - Signed NFIP Application?
Saintsfan Offline
We've always required the flood ins. application to be signed. We have one where it's not executed but we have the receipt. Any concerns with accepting an unexecuted flood ins. policy application?

Return to Top
Flood Compliance
#2271702 - 06/15/22 05:29 PM Re: Proof of Flood Ins. - Signed NFIP Application? Saintsfan
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
See Applicability #15. There is no specific mention that it has to be signed as long as you believe it was actually submitted to the NFIP.

" It is also important to note that the application and premium payment for NFIP flood insurance must be provided at or prior to the “closing date” since this impacts the FEMA flood insurance effective date and any resulting 30-day waiting period for new policies not made in connection with a triggering event. This application requirement applies for properties located in both dry and wet settlement States."

Return to Top
#2272063 - 06/24/22 02:05 PM Re: Proof of Flood Ins. - Signed NFIP Application? Saintsfan
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
If your bank does secondary market loans, check investor requirements as some require the application to be signed.
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top