Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply Thread Options
#2279304 - 12/29/22 09:18 PM How to test for these regulations
Anonymous
Unregistered

Our bank needs to start testing for these regulations. I was wondering if I can obtain assistance in this matter. Thank You.

American with Disabilities Act (ADA) – Sections 36 CFR 1191 (architectural) -29 CFR 1630 (employment).
• Anti-Trust Regulations Sherman Act – Regulation D -15 USC 1
• Anti-Trust Regulations – Clayton Act – Regulation D 15 USC 12
• Bank Bribery Act – 12 USC 215
• Bank Holding Company Act (BHCA) – Regulation D 12 CFR 225
• Bank Powers – Regulation D 12 CFR 5
• Branch Closing Policies - 12 USC (r-1)
• Debit Card Interchange Fees and Routing – 12 CFR 235 & Regulation II
• Disclosure of Financial Information – 12 CFR 18
• Interbank Liabilities – FRS Regulation F 12 CFR 206
• IRS Rules and Regulations – (Interest earned by FI on mortgage loans, student loans, interest paid to the depositor on deposit accounts and property pledged to secure loans that foreclosed). Treasury Regulation Section 1.6050H-1, -2
• Management Interlocks – Part 212. 12 USC 3201-3208 and 15 USC 19
• Unclaimed Property – 12 USC 484, OCC Letter 04-1006, and state Laws for Dormant Property.

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#2279308 - 12/29/22 09:49 PM Re: How to test for these regulations Anonymous
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
What do you mean you have to start testing for them. Did you do a risk assessment on each one. If you did, which should have been you first step to determine the needs for auditing/testing, that process should have already told you what your risks are and what you need to test. Sounds like you are trying to put the cart before the horse.

If you need procedures for the areas that you feel you have risks, you can always start with the examiner's exam manuals for a lot of them.

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  MagicCity, P*Q, Truffle Royale