Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#232348 - 08/16/04 07:27 PM Asset size, employee positions, and such
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is probably a strange question but I need a little guidance. We are currentyly a $100 Million bank with 5 locations and 31 employees. For banks that rnage in asset size of $100 Million to $250 Million, what areas, typically, do the Executive positions cover? How many Departments do you have? How may Employees, including Executive Management, do you have? I know a lot is going to depend on location and nature of your business, but I'm looking for generalities.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#232349 - 08/16/04 08:32 PM Re: Asset size, employee positions, and such
Red Offline
Gold Star
Red
New England
No matter what the bank size, there are always too many chiefs and not enough indians.
Last edited by Red; 08/16/04 08:33 PM.

Return to Top
#232350 - 08/16/04 08:51 PM Re: Asset size, employee positions, and such
Don_Narup Offline

Power Poster
Las Vegas Nevada
In my experience you would have three executive positions. President/COO, Cashier/CFO and Senior Credit Officer/Executive VP

The Indians outnumber the chiefs almost 8 to 1

Return to Top
#232351 - 08/16/04 09:06 PM Re: Asset size, employee positions, and such
8675309 Offline
Diamond Poster
Where the wind comes sweeping ...
Personally I agree with Red, but no one asked me!

We are $100 million with 1 location and 35 employees.

Here's the layout at our shop:
Chairman - over SVP/Cashier/Ops/HR (one person) and VP of Mktg
CEO - over SVP/CSR/Teller Supervisor (one person)
President - Over all of lending

I would be happy to send you our org chart if it would help, just PM me with your email address or fax number.

Return to Top
#232352 - 08/16/04 09:18 PM Re: Asset size, employee positions, and such
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
$165M Assests, 1 location, 26 F/T and 4 P/T employees. Divided into 7 depts. Loans (Two Senior Officers, One Officer, one clerk), Accounting (One Senior Officer, One Manager, two clerks, one P/T), Adminstration (One Senior Officer, one P/T), Compliance (One Senior Officer, shares P/T'r with Administration), Branch (Two Officers, Five Clerks, Maintenace Man,one P/T), Bookkeeping & Item Processing (One Senior Officer, One Manager, two clerks), Human Resources (One Officer). Then there is the Chairman, Vice Chairman, Executive Assistant to Chairman and their secretary (P/T). Of course, at any time, people move around as needed. Compliance helps the branch, IT helps accounting, accounting helps loans. When you work in a small bank, everybody has to pitch in where needed.

Return to Top