Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#244187 - 09/14/04 04:08 PM A Welcome to New Hampshire's Bankers!
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
Welcome to our New Hampshire forum. Our state forums are ideal places to discuss issues or raise questions at the state level. Granite State participants can ask or rant about state banking issues, ask about foliage in Franconia Notch or skiing in North Conway, or about the next state bankers' association seminar.

Speaking of which, you'll excuse (or not!) a little self-serving plug. I'm looking forward to making the trek from Cape Cod to Concord on October 20 to offer a presentation at the New Hampshire Bankers Check 21 Seminar for Frontline Personnel. It's scheduled in the early evening at the Courtyard by Marriott. Look for promotional material from NHBA, or contact them for further information. I will enjoy meeting all of you who can make it!
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#244188 - 09/15/04 01:59 PM Re: A Welcome to New Hampshire's Bankers!
banders Offline
New Poster
NH
Thanks for starting a New Hampshire forum John! And for the info on the upcoming Check 21 seminar - it sounds like it's just what we were looking for!

Return to Top
#244189 - 09/23/04 03:43 PM Re: A Welcome to New Hampshire's Bankers!
banders Offline
New Poster
NH
John,

Got the info on the seminar and looks really good. Was wondering if you will be doing any other Check 21 seminars in the NH/MA area? I have a staff member (non frontline) who is looking to attend one.

Thanks!

Return to Top
#244190 - 09/24/04 12:42 AM Re: A Welcome to New Hampshire's Bankers!
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
No current plans, but do take a look at our several offerings in BOL Learning Connect.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top