Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#258800 - 10/19/04 07:03 PM "Smallville"
Iced Earth Offline
Does anyone watch "Smallville"? I just got into it at the end of last year and have liked the first couple episodes this year.
Also, they picked the new Superman for the movie. Its some dude from a soap opera. Bryan Singer is directing it, so it should be good. Its supposed to start 6 months after the 2nd one. Superman leaves and then comes back into the "role". Can't wait....
New Batman looks good too.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#258801 - 10/19/04 10:26 PM Re: "Smallville"
Gigi2Three Offline
Gold Star
Gigi2Three
Sorry I've never seen it.

Return to Top
#258802 - 10/19/04 10:28 PM Re: "Smallville"
KK Offline
100 Club
KK
Southern California
Love it! I got hooked last year and watch the old episodes on cable.

Return to Top
#258803 - 10/20/04 08:39 PM Re: "Smallville"
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
I used to watch Smallville when it first came on but didn't keep up with it - thought some of it was too weird.

Return to Top
#258804 - 10/21/04 07:35 PM Re: "Smallville"
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Another Superman? George Reeve, Christopher Reeves, Dean Cain, the actor in Smallville, all the cartoon renditions. Can't they come up with any new ideas?

How about a Justice League movie, using actors instead of cartoons?

Return to Top
#258805 - 10/21/04 07:55 PM Re: "Smallville"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Another Superman? George Reeve, Christopher Reeves, Dean Cain, the actor in Smallville, all the cartoon renditions. Can't they come up with any new ideas?

How about a Justice League movie, using actors instead of cartoons?

They are coming out with the Fantastic Four sometime next year. The Incredibles looks pretty good too.

Return to Top
#258806 - 10/25/04 09:47 PM Re: "Smallville"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Does anyone watch "Smallville"? I just got into it at the end of last year and have liked the first couple episodes this year.
Also, they picked the new Superman for the movie. Its some dude from a soap opera. Bryan Singer is directing it, so it should be good. Its supposed to start 6 months after the 2nd one. Superman leaves and then comes back into the "role". Can't wait....

I must be dense. Six months after the 2nd what???

Return to Top
#258807 - 10/25/04 09:54 PM Re: "Smallville"
J2C Offline
Diamond Poster
Big Brother knows and that's a...
I have been watching it since last year. My boyfriend got me hooked. This season it seems to be more sexual content then I remember last year. Oh well, Clark is hot.

Return to Top
#258808 - 10/26/04 01:23 PM Re: "Smallville"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

sorry, 6 months after the 2nd superman movie.

Return to Top
#258809 - 10/26/04 04:15 PM Re: "Smallville"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I hope not. It should have no ties to the old superman movies what so ever. That spells disaster in my mind.

Return to Top
#258810 - 10/26/04 04:17 PM Re: "Smallville"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I hope not. It should have no ties to the old superman movies what so ever. That spells disaster in my mind.

well, its just that he "takes off" from his role of superman and then comes back to earth and resumes his role of superman.
the first couple superman movies were classics. these new ones should be good.

Return to Top
#258811 - 10/26/04 08:53 PM Re: "Smallville"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Love it, don't miss an episoe, Ihave the first 2 seasons on DVD and plan on getting season 3 when it comes out.

Return to Top