Thread Options
#25911 - 07/30/02 04:30 PM Disaster Recovery Plan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone have a well-drafted Disaster Recovery Plan that they could share? Small-bank with DP outsourced would be perfect.

Return to Top
Audit
#25912 - 08/08/02 05:13 PM Re: Disaster Recovery Plan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your EDP vendor, CPA firm your CEO hires should be your two best resources. The fact you outsource your host EDP is a good plan. They must have a disaster plan in place if they provide services to FDIC, OCC, or OTS banks. You must include all critical functions including hardware, software, data files, communications, Fed Line. You decide what is critical.

Return to Top
#25913 - 08/24/02 08:19 PM Re: Disaster Recovery Plan
Dana Turner Offline

Platinum Poster
Dana Turner
Pipe Creek TX - U.S.
You can check out DRI (Disaster Recovery Institute) International at www.dr.org/default.htm for a pretty comprehensive listing of products and services -- including a certification program for DR planners. You can also visit BOL's Banker Store -- and view the Table of Contents and order a copy of Security Education Systems' template Disaster Recovery Manual.

Return to Top
#25914 - 05/05/03 07:44 PM Re: Disaster Recovery Plan
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm looking for a reasonably simple Disaster Recovery Plan for a small bank. All I need is a copy or an outline so I can complete it to fit our situation. If you know of one, please e-mail it to me at cfischer@mlecmn.net.

Thank you.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z