Skip to content
GeoDataVision
Thread Options Tools
#264428 - 10/28/04 10:09 PM HSA - Anyone serving?
RBanker Offline
Power Poster
RBanker
Austin Texas
Curious if there are any FI's our size $1.2B offering the HSA product? If so, do you have any places for me to find good, complete info - without wading through the legislative junk? Please feel free to PM me - Any assistance would be GREATLY apprecited - local business has come to us and we are greatly interested in helping them - but we know very little about this!!!!

Thanks again!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#264429 - 10/29/04 05:55 PM Re: HSA - Anyone serving?
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Forget it Tex, just send them over to First American, we have the account. OK, just kidding. You can get a lot of info from the IRS site. Many insurance companies are also helpful since they want to get involved in this. And you better be ready when we are acquired by Citigroup in January.

Return to Top
#264430 - 10/30/04 02:54 PM Re: HSA - Anyone serving?
RBanker Offline
Power Poster
RBanker
Austin Texas
I'm thinking that the next time I'm in B/CS, I might just pop over and pick up a brochure or two - that'll probably do it for us - just strike out the FAB name and type over SB - oh, well - good luck with your merger, hope everything goes OK - if not, you know where we are!

Return to Top
#264431 - 11/01/04 08:21 PM Re: HSA - Anyone serving?
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
Go to http://www.treas.gov/ and click on Health Savings Account HSA in the left column. There's lots of information available. The caveat is that you will be competing for these dollars with insurance companies who already know which of your customers are eligible; i.e. they can market to them much more effectively.

Return to Top