Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#269029 - 10/30/04 01:48 PM Reg B- intent to apply jointly
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
I have some other questions regarding the intent to apply jointly- We use a commercial credit application, on corporation loans we have the applicant sign as President, VP etc and then as individuals also. This applies to our partnership loans also- as partner and then individual signing also. If its a business loan with members they sign as member and then individually- so does the notice of intent to apply for joint credit applicable on these type loans?

Also, like I said before we have our own commercial credit appication- at the top is listed - Individual, Business, Agriculture, and Other- and space after each one to check what type of loan it is- would adding Joint and a space to check be sufficient to use when we have a joint application and we would not need to have the intent to apply for joint credit signed. Thanks alot- appreciate the help.

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#269030 - 10/30/04 09:15 PM Re: Reg B- intent to apply jointly
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
The intent to apply for joint credit must be established at the time of application - any application. If these signatures are required because of your lending policy for closely held businesses/corporations or are required due to an underwriting condition, the intent would not be required.

Return to Top
#269031 - 11/01/04 01:06 PM Re: Reg B- intent to apply jointly
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Thanks again for the information.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z