Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options Tools
#27067 - 08/07/02 04:44 PM Wow to Andy Z!
Lucy Griffin Offline

Diamond Poster
Lucy Griffin
Congratulations Andy! If you all have been watching the post count, you'll know that Andy has more than 2000 posts. That's incredible -- especially when his posts are so informative and helpful. Thanks and congratulations to Andy!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#27068 - 08/07/02 04:59 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Thank you. I'm sure some are more informative than others, but I believe we're all in this together. And I enjoy "talking" with my BOL family.

As opposed to work, sometimes people listen to what I say here.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#27069 - 08/07/02 05:08 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Bear Collector, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
Bear Collector, CRCM
District of Columbia
Andy,
Congrats! Your help has been invaluable to me and to many others! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the time, effort and energy you put into this forum. Your responses are always well thought-out and I always know I can depend on the informaton I get from you. However, I have wondered for a long time how you manage to answer all these posts and still get your work done? Do you have a staff of thousands, or have you given up sleeping? Just curious!
Thanks again!
Leslie

Return to Top
#27070 - 08/07/02 05:26 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
I am a staff of 1. When I go on vacation, the entire compliance department goes.

Thank you for the comments. It is that type of encouragement that keeps me doing this.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#27071 - 08/07/02 05:50 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congratulatons to Andy from all of us in the "Anonymous" family...You're knowledge and experience is very respected and appreciated...Way to go!!

Return to Top
#27072 - 08/07/02 06:30 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Congrats Andy. I also am a one man department, Auditor and Comply guy, and I really don't see where you have the time to do all that you do to help us. Thanks so much and keep up the good work for BOL!!

Return to Top
#27073 - 08/07/02 07:06 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
PABanker Offline
Gold Star
PABanker
Blue Ball, PA 17506
Andy,

Again congrats as this is not the only website Andy make excellent posts too. I really amazed at the wealth of information that he has helped each of us with on various compliance issues.

Thanks....Lela

Return to Top
#27074 - 08/07/02 07:25 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Strout Offline
100 Club
A beach in the USA
WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!!

Return to Top
#27075 - 08/07/02 07:37 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
redsfan Offline
Power Poster
redsfan
The Pennant Race
To use Andy's own words: "way kewl."

Return to Top
#27076 - 08/07/02 07:46 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
NancyF Offline
100 Club
NancyF
PA

I am sooooo jealous!

Return to Top
#27077 - 08/07/02 08:04 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
I can always count on Andy to give thoughtful answers, sprinkled with humor. Hooray for Andy.

Return to Top
#27078 - 08/07/02 08:15 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Ted Dreyer Offline
Diamond Poster
Ted Dreyer
Congratulations, Andy. It's also good to see that the BOL post counter didn't malfunction when Andy passed P2K!

Return to Top
#27079 - 08/07/02 08:16 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wish I had all that time to do posts all day. I also appreciate the responses since I don't have the time and sometimes don't have the time to research.

Return to Top
#27080 - 08/07/02 08:25 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Well, I know at least part of Andy's secret - that is that he knows and remembers so much compliance that most of us have to go back and look up that he can get four times the number of posts of even his closest followers. He must have huge stockpiles of Ginko-Biloba.

Return to Top
#27081 - 08/07/02 08:44 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Actually I am looking for a new drink I have seen advertised. It is called "Bawls". Honestly. It is named such to be memorable. I have no idea what it tastes like, but the caffeine level is supposed to be 2½ that of coffee. And it'll hopefully balance this age thing I have going that makes me sleep at night, with working on my PC. I didn't used to sleep so much.

Has anyone tasted this stuff? They sell it in Houston and Dallas or I can order it online. But I don't want a 6-pack if its nasty.

Return to Top
#27082 - 08/07/02 08:47 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
I hope you don't mind reading more THANK YOUS Andy as I have appreciated all of your help, insight, and advice over the years! We are very lucky to have you as a guru on this site, in addition to all of the other VERY knowledgeable and helpful others! THANK YOU!
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top
#27083 - 08/07/02 08:49 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Ann Offline
Platinum Poster
South Carolina
Cheers! I'll drink to that! Congratulations and thank you for being so faithful to your following. Your sense of humor makes this job fun.

Ann

Return to Top
#27084 - 08/07/02 09:03 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
Now Andy, you know what we do with high performers in this industry. It's time to set goals. How many posts would you like to make before conference next year? We could reward you at conference with 1 drink for every post over your goal amount. That should serve to bring you down from your caffeine high.

Seriously though, we do appreciate you.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#27085 - 08/07/02 09:42 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
In that case my goal is 1,500. Drinks are on me!

Return to Top
#27086 - 08/07/02 10:29 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
Congrats! And totally kewl!

Return to Top
#27087 - 08/08/02 12:38 AM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
In reply to:

I have no idea what it tastes like, but the caffeine level is supposed to be 2½ that of coffee.

Andy - is that anything like RED BULL? At $2 a drink, it's an expensive habit! The one I really like is from the Jones Soda Company and it's called (no joke here) WHOOP ASS.
http://www.runwiththelittleguy.com/

I recommend that all Compliance Officers buy at least one so next time someone commits an egregious violation, you can tell them you're coming over to open a can of .....

Oh - almost forgot - Congrats and thanks Andy! You've earned your BOL ADDICT button!

Return to Top
#27088 - 08/08/02 12:57 AM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Don_Narup Offline

Power Poster
Las Vegas Nevada
Congratulations Andy, not only for your teriffic participation but for being so gentlemanly and professional in all your responses.

At the next ABA Compliance convention I will spring for all the umbrella drinks you can handle.

Return to Top
#27089 - 08/08/02 12:50 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
In reply to:

I recommend that all Compliance Officers buy at least one so next time someone commits an egregious violation, you can tell them you're coming over to open a can of .....

Bonnie, I don't think we've ever met. But if you called me and said you were coming over to open a can of that on me, I'd be checking on my vacation days remaining. I'd be otta there.

Return to Top
#27090 - 08/08/02 12:57 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
mmason Offline
Gold Star
New England
You've helped more people than you will ever know. This is definitely a case where you may be able to count the seeds in an apple, but you can't count the apples in a seed. The knowledge you share are seeds we plant. Thanks so much!

Return to Top
#27091 - 08/08/02 03:00 PM Re: Wow to Andy Z!
campste Offline
100 Club
campste
LA
GREAT JOB ANDY!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM AND COMFORTING SMOOTH HUMOR. KEEP ON POSTING!

Return to Top
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3