Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#275639 - 11/16/04 09:07 PM AMAs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did anyone catch any of the American Music Awards the other night? What was up with some of the women presenters? Anna Nicole Smith --- She had to be high on something. I couldn't stand to watch it after awhile.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#275640 - 11/16/04 09:14 PM Re: AMAs
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
She was on one of the late night talk shows not too long ago and looked the same way and slurred her speech. There's a rumor going around that it has something to do with Trimspa that stuff she used to lose weight...

Return to Top
#275641 - 11/16/04 09:16 PM Re: AMAs
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
NOT that I ever watched it, but on the Anna Nicole show, before she lost the weight, she sounded the same way.

Return to Top
#275642 - 11/16/04 09:37 PM Re: AMAs
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I saw that. The jokes that the host made after her appearance were pretty funny. I don't remember who it was afterwards that imitated her, but that was funny too. She did seem pretty out of it.

Return to Top
#275643 - 11/16/04 09:48 PM Re: AMAs
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
That was Carmen Electra wasn't it? Or ws it Jenny Mccarthy?

Return to Top
#275644 - 11/16/04 10:04 PM Re: AMAs
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
I can't stand her. She hasn't looked good in years and still doesn't. The brain power she has could fit on the head of a pin. She probably as an IQ of 12. She is mean, obnoxious and a spoiled brat. Her 15 minutes was done years ago.

Return to Top
#275645 - 11/16/04 10:13 PM Re: AMAs
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Quote:

That was Carmen Electra wasn't it? Or ws it Jenny Mccarthy?

I think it was Jenny McCarthy.

The other one that I thought had no class was Nicolette Sheridan from Desperate Housewives. She was acting pretty desperate alright. Seemed like she was ready to pounce on the first guy that came her way.

Return to Top
#275646 - 11/16/04 10:27 PM Re: AMAs
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Nicolette Sheridan is now on Desperate Housewives, I hardly recognized her, to much Botox or bad plastic surgery.

I saw the Anna Nicole Smith weirdness. I think she was half drunk half high. Go figure!!!

Return to Top
#275647 - 11/16/04 11:04 PM Re: AMAs
Bucko Offline
100 Club
Heartland
Quote:

NOT that I ever watched it, but on the Anna Nicole show, before she lost the weight, she sounded the same way.

I didn't watch her show either, but she sounded much worse on the AMAs the other night. I agree with the "half drunk, half high" comment. She's just *@#$&^% (not nice).

Return to Top
#275648 - 11/17/04 02:28 PM Re: AMAs
Anonymous
Unregistered

i think the main thing here is that this show is full of crappy so-called musicians! what happened to music nowadays? its all a bunch of crap, at least the popular stuff. you have to dig hard to find good music. shame....

Return to Top
#275649 - 11/17/04 02:31 PM Re: AMAs
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

The other one that I thought had no class was Nicolette Sheridan from Desperate Housewives. She was acting pretty desperate alright. Seemed like she was ready to pounce on the first guy that came her way.

Where was I?!?! LOL Seriously I don't find her attractive. Eva Longoria on the other hand I might be forced to sell my children for! Ok, maybe she's not quite that beautiful, but I will admit being captivated by her face.

Return to Top
#275650 - 11/17/04 05:23 PM Re: AMAs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

i think the main thing here is that this show is full of crappy so-called musicians! what happened to music nowadays? its all a bunch of crap, at least the popular stuff. you have to dig hard to find good music. shame....

I agree that music has went to the birds. However, there truly are some gifted musicians out there today. Take for instance Alicia Keys. She has true musical talent and will be around for years.

Return to Top
#275651 - 11/17/04 06:48 PM Re: AMAs
BettyBoop Offline
100 Club
Penna.
I saw it and there is definitely something wrong with that girl. I saw a piece on her on Entertainment Tonight, last night, and she couldn't even sit up straight, she was all dopey still, and was slurring while speaking and rolling her eyes back. It was difficult to watch. She either has a serious medical problem or is alldoped up all the time. She said in the interview that she was in a coma for a few days when she went to rehab.

Return to Top
#275652 - 11/17/04 08:05 PM Re: AMAs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
She needs to go back into rehab- she acted like an idiot- but then again when doesn't she. The audience didn't take to her- they always gotta have someone thats out of the loop come on the show.

Return to Top