BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Thread Options
#279942 - 05/03/05 09:44 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
itsme Offline
100 Club
itsme
You got to admit that Gretchen has taken a beating during the race. Finishing the cave bloody and bandaged. I felt kind of sorry for her, but had to laugh. I was impressed with her replelling down the castle. I will agree that her voice is very annoying, "Oh Merideth, whyat are we going to do. Why can't we figure this out."

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#279943 - 05/03/05 09:49 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
itsme Offline
100 Club
itsme
Quote:

I'll reach through the TV and pull her tongue right off its roller!!

Not if I get to her first.

Return to Top
#279944 - 05/03/05 09:50 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I don't think Gretchen fell in the cave...I think Meredith pushed her!

Return to Top
#279945 - 05/03/05 09:53 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
itsme Offline
100 Club
itsme
Do you think it was all that necessary to mumify her head like that? After that episode all she's had was a band-aide.

Return to Top
#279946 - 05/03/05 10:07 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Bullseye Offline
Platinum Poster
Bullseye
OMG - Gretchen soooo has to go! All I can hear her saying is "Push Merideth" while I yelled "Get off the stupid elephant & help him lady"!! Romber doesn't deserve to win, but makes the show a little more interesting so hope they stay on one more week.

Return to Top
#279947 - 05/04/05 02:59 AM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
I'm rooting for U & J, but they haven't always been running a terribly smart race. Sitting back and just arbitrarily deciding that the direct flight to London was the best and that anything else was too risky was not, in my estimation, a good move. (Unless they were thinking "As long as we're on the same flight as M & G, it doesn't matter how far behind anyone else we are, 'cuz we can smoke the older folks and, worst case, finish next to last no matter what".)

If Rob could just dial back his urge to outsmart everyone, he and Amber would probably be better off. As it is, given that the universe will be disinclined to let them win another reality show, I am forecasting a surprise Ron & Kelly victory. I'm pretty sure those two will both find their shares of the cash more comforting than each other's company.

Return to Top
#279948 - 05/04/05 01:00 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Damn....Romber wins again...

Return to Top
#279949 - 05/04/05 01:03 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
TTC Queen Offline
Diamond Poster
Oklahoma
. . . . . .and got a nice prize for it!

Return to Top
#279950 - 05/04/05 01:11 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Goodbye Gretchen...was glad to see her go! I liked Meredith but they are a pair so they both had to leave.

Romber again finds someone to guide them.

Uchenna and Joyce all the way!!! I want them to win!!!

Return to Top
#279951 - 05/04/05 02:08 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Just Suzy Offline
Platinum Poster
Mid-West
I don't understand why everyone doesn't grab someone to help them be guided through their city. Especially in London, where they wouldn't even have to fight a foreign language. This isn't a new strategy starting with Romber.

I'm really glad to see Gretchen go. All together now in your best whiny voice: "Oh, God, Meredith!"

Go Joyce and Uchenna!!

Return to Top
#279952 - 05/04/05 02:18 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
I am impressed at how well Gretchen and Meredith did - I had them pegged for an early exit. But, I will not miss her voice. I am so impressed that Meredith never looked at her and said "Shut Up!!!!" I wouldn't be so patient.

Romber once again worked their butts off, used their brains, and won another leg. I guess Ron and Kelly now know their alliance with Romber is over. I'm not sure it was very good strategy to yield Ron and Kelly. If they wanted to win that leg of the race - maybe. But they knew they had a big lead on the other teams. Now Romber has two teams working against them, and you know there will be at least one, if not two equalizers next week.

Still looking for U&J to win it all.

Return to Top
#279953 - 05/04/05 04:51 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
I thought the yield made some sense. They won the leg, and another nice prize, and created some space with their closest competition, though that will likely disappear. But there are no yields left and they aren't likely to work together at this point anyway. Three good teams left, should be pretty exciting.

Return to Top
#279954 - 05/04/05 04:55 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
So, is the Robfather and his pretty little accessory still in it?

Return to Top
#279955 - 05/04/05 04:58 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
They are in it and still doing fine. They don't bother me so much anymore. I don't know exactly why they are getting slammed all the time. He uses his head, they are respectful of each other, and they are doing well so nobody likes them. I guess nobody told them it was a competition for a million dollars.

Return to Top
#279956 - 05/04/05 04:58 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
tahdah Offline
Platinum Poster
Yes, Romber came in first, but I forgot what they won.

Return to Top
#279957 - 05/04/05 05:01 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Good to here the Robfather is doing well still. Does this change the spoilers of him (uh them) not winning the whole thing yet?

Return to Top
#279958 - 05/04/05 05:24 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
They won a Home Entertainment System from JVC.

Return to Top
#279959 - 05/04/05 05:32 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
tahdah Offline
Platinum Poster
Thanks for the info ZD. Rob and Amber are playing the game well you have to admit whether you like them or not. I couldn't stand them on Survivor but find that I enjoy them on this show. They are respectful of each other.

Return to Top
#279960 - 05/04/05 07:00 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
As far as couples go, they have gotten along as well as any couple I have seen in TAR. And Rob plays the game so well - the Survivor attitude really works well and takes the game to new places.

The only reason I don't want them to win is that they already have a million from Survivor (where I also hated them - I'm a Rupert fan myself). But they have made this season the most entertaining by far.

Return to Top
#279961 - 05/04/05 07:04 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I agree with Zamboni-Hats off (Sox hat of course!!) to Rob for bringing the Survivor mentality to the Race. They do work well together and do what they have to to get as far as they have. But, they have had their 15 minutes-let someone else get theirs. If this was an "All Star" race, that would be different. I am pullin for Uchenna/Joyce.

Return to Top
#279962 - 05/04/05 09:22 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
One thing I wish they'd do away with is the "Ha ha, we took all your money!" non-elimination penalty. It hasn't seemed to hamper any of the teams ever, so all we get out of it is footage of watching Racers beg. And since they've got a big camera following them, most people they approach seem to cough up dough pretty readily. So what's the point of the whole exercise. Now, if they changed the penalty so that the affected team had to start three hours after everyone, or had to do both aspects of a Detour or something, that might be more interesting.

Return to Top
#279963 - 05/10/05 01:44 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
The Big Finale!!! Will Romber win again, or will U/J pull it off?? Any updates?

Return to Top
#279964 - 05/10/05 02:18 PM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Go Uchenna and Joyce...I really hope they win! They have won twice and didn't win a prize. They deserve a big reward.

Romber has won trips and a home entertainment system. Plus they won big on survivor. I have liked their strategies and the way they have raced but I want someone else to win.

Ron and Kelly need counseling if they want to remain together. She's to much of a princess.

Return to Top
#279965 - 05/11/05 06:25 AM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

They DID win!! Yeehah for beating Romber!!! Way to go! Woohoo!!

Return to Top
#279966 - 05/11/05 11:46 AM Re: Amazing Race Spoilers
Suwannee Offline
Platinum Poster
Suwannee
Florida
I was for Rob and Amber. Although, my second choice was for U & J. Ron and Kelly fought too much and they were just plain rude to one another.

I couldn't believe all of the stoppers like the police and the flat tire, etc. It was just one thing after another. I felt like U&J won because of the way they ran the race. They were very ethical all the way through. Rob & Amber and Ron & Kelly were always doing things a little underhanded and mean.

It was a good race.

Return to Top
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14