We know that condo exists in designated flood hazard area. The condo is on the 20th floor. Someone stated that the condo assoc must have a RCDAP policy in addition to separate coverage by our customer. Can the property also be in a designated Coastal Barrier area and if so what are the requirement for obtaining flood insurance?
The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.