Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#292841 - 05/03/06 06:41 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
We have a Maytag quiet series, about 3 years old, and we hate it. It makes noise and we've had to have it serviced twice so far for noise/running issues. So, when it konks out, I'm going to buy something different.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#292842 - 05/03/06 06:50 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i say if you maintain a good diet, excercise and drink/drive responsibly, you should be able to wash for many years to come.

J/K!!!

Return to Top
#292843 - 05/03/06 07:13 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
Raymond Offline
Platinum Poster
Raymond
The Land of OZ
We have all Jennaire appliances. Everything is great except the dishwasher. Don't get me wrong. It's a very quiet dishwasher. But that's because it doesn't "wash" anything; it just rinses.

We had a Whirlpool before this Jennaire. Now there was a dishwasher. You could have baked on crud from over a year ago and that thing would blast it off like a sandblaster. The Whirlpool was louder than our Jennaire, but at least you didn't have to wash the dishes.. before you washed the dishes.

Return to Top
#292844 - 05/03/06 07:28 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought this was another thread on illegal immigrants.

Return to Top
#292845 - 05/03/06 08:00 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought a relatively cheap Amana and we have been very happy with it. It is quiet, efficient and does a great job cleaning the dishes. The salesman used an alarm clock to demonstrate how quiet it was compared to other models. Quite novel approach, I'd say.

Return to Top
#292846 - 05/03/06 08:06 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Quote:

I thought this was another thread on illegal immigrants.

nice one.

Return to Top
#292847 - 05/03/06 08:11 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
Fraudman CFCI Offline
Power Poster
Fraudman CFCI
Land of Steady Habits
We have never had one of those vacuums you mentioned but we do have a Rainbow that I will match against any other in the world.

Vacuum your carpet all day with any vacuum and when done and you swear it is clean, do it again with a Rainbow. You will be amazed at how much dirt and dust was left.

Return to Top
#292848 - 05/03/06 08:35 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
Dlynn58 Offline
Platinum Poster
Texas
Quote:

We have never had one of those vacuums you mentioned but we do have a Rainbow that I will match against any other in the world.

Vacuum your carpet all day with any vacuum and when done and you swear it is clean, do it again with a Rainbow. You will be amazed at how much dirt and dust was left.

I loved my rainbow, but it finally gave out. I had it for a long time. I want to get another, but haven't yet.

Return to Top
#292849 - 05/03/06 08:42 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
The Miele vacuum that I have is tiny, it weighs next to nothing, and at my old house I used to have to turn the power down on it because it would literally suck the carpet off the floor. But now I have tile floors so it's not a problem. It is so quiet you can actually talk on the phone while you are using it. They are a bit pricey, but quality German engineering always it

www.miele.com

Return to Top
#292850 - 05/03/06 09:13 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
tahdah Offline
Platinum Poster
I hear Bosch makes an excellent dishwasher.

Return to Top
#292851 - 05/03/06 10:38 PM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

Quote:

I got a new dishwasher...I got married.

The dishwasher, male or female? Males have a very limited warranty, I am here to tell you. When the honeymoon is over, all guaranty's expire. You may find it necessary to kick start it. It only works during commercials, but never during football games.

Oh so funny.. thanks for the laughs..

Return to Top
#292852 - 05/04/06 12:02 AM Re: Need a new dishwasher - opinions?
NotALawyer Offline
Gold Star
NotALawyer
Yup, we went with a Bosch and we're very happy with it.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2