Learn More - Click Here!

Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28
Thread Options
#295943 - 08/13/05 04:13 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
Jim - my prayers continue for you and Lynne. My mother-in-law had shingles, but the doctor prescribed a medication (I can't remember the name but it started with a Z) and she suffered almost no effects from the illness.

I don't know if Lynne can take this medication with her other conditions, but I will pray that this will not be a setback for the two of you.

Return to Top
#295944 - 08/14/05 04:10 AM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
SMQ, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
SMQ, CRCM
Between the lines
Jim, you and Lynne have been through so much, you guys deserve a break. My prayers are still being said for both of you.

Return to Top
#295945 - 08/15/05 03:53 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
More prayers from Georgia.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#295946 - 08/16/05 02:26 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
TTC Queen Offline
Diamond Poster
Oklahoma
And more prayers from Oklahoma.

Return to Top
#295947 - 08/19/05 08:48 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Hussam Al-Abed Offline
Platinum Poster
Abu Dhabi / U.A.E
and More Prayers from Jordan.

Return to Top
#295948 - 08/19/05 08:56 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
Add my prayers as well Jim. I hope that our strength gives both of you some strength as well!!

Return to Top
#295949 - 08/23/05 02:35 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Anonymous
Unregistered

Prayers from Kentucky...

Return to Top
#295950 - 08/25/05 10:42 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Walleye Woman Offline
Platinum Poster
Walleye Woman
I haven't been on the boards for a few days and was reading about the Bear. I began to wonder about Lynne because we hadn't heard anything in quite a while and lo and behold I find this thread again. Jim, my prayers are with you both. I know that the Lord will see you through this. Good luck.

I'd rather be fishing.

Return to Top
#295951 - 08/30/05 08:35 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
We still desperately covet your prayers and they are making a difference. A couple of weeks ago I mentioned some additional procedures that Lynne had to have done ahead of the surgery. One was a procedure to aspirate the liquid that was still collected around her pancreas. As late as the CT scan she had in July, it was still pretty pronounced. Anyway, she went in last week to have the aspiration done. We had been praying that the procedure would not aggrevate her pancreas at all. When they did the ultrasound, they could not find the fluid. So they moved her in and did a CT scan, and all the fluid buildup was miraculously gone. Don't you just love it when God baffles the doctors!

Also, Lynne did have shingles, but they were able to get her on antiviral medication that has seemed to help that alot.

Anyway, Lynne is still scheduled for surgery on Thursday. I just went back an re-read this entire thread. You folks are just absolutely amazing prayer warriors! I sit in awe at the power of miraculous healing that you were able to bring about. Words fail me in attempting to thank each of you for your contribution. And here I come asking for more. Anyway, do keep us in your prayers.

On top of everything else (like we needed more stress in our lives), I am now in the midst of changing jobs. September 15 will be my last day with ICS and I'll be joining a bank in Mount Pleasant, SC (just outside of Charleston) as their senior officer in charge of Risk Management. It will be a lot less travel for me (which after all we've gone through with Lynne is a very good thing) as well as a good career boost. We will have to move at some point but they are willing to be very flexible on the timing of that and it may not happen until after this school year is finished (it's my youngest daughter's senior year in HS, plus Lynne's recovery issues will have an impact). In the meantime, I'll work partially from there and partially from here.

Return to Top
#295952 - 08/30/05 08:50 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Jim. Good news on the job front. Definitely have continued prayers and thoughts, as always. Please keep us posted.

Return to Top
#295953 - 08/30/05 08:51 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Deena Offline
Power Poster
Deena
PA
The power of prayer is amazing, isn't it? I hope and pray that things will go well for you and your family. Best of luck in your new job.

Return to Top
#295954 - 08/30/05 09:33 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Tonight and every night I'll be bringing you and Lynne before the throne of grace.

Return to Top
#295955 - 08/30/05 09:53 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Cowboys Fan Offline
Power Poster
SC
Welcome to the neighborhood! I'll continue to keep Lynne in my thoughts and prayers.

Return to Top
#295956 - 08/30/05 11:33 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Rocky P Offline
Power Poster
Florida
Quote:

. . . and all the fluid buildup was miraculously gone. Don't you just love it when God baffles the doctors!

Our Lord tests people in many ways.

Jim, you and Lynne have countless people pulling for you, many who have graced these pages, and numerous others who may not even know Lynne but pray in silence for her complete recovery. Congratulations on the recent tests. In some medical schools, they are now teaching that sometimes there are recoveries and cures that cannot be explained from a medical/physical standpoint, and love, faith and prayer are the only connections. Way to go Lynne for helping that theory along!

Lynne is on our family prayers every evening and they will continue until there is the BOL homecoming at your new home in Charleston when we all get to meet the love of your life! God Bless you Jim for having the strength to stay so glued to her side.

Return to Top
#295957 - 08/30/05 11:43 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
This is all wonderful news. I'll continue praying for Lynne and her speedy recovery. Congratulations on the new job. I'm sure being closer to home will be greatly welcomed. I know how stressful travel can be.

Return to Top
#295958 - 08/31/05 01:11 AM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Congratulations on your new job, Jim!

I'll keep Lynne in my prayers - especially on Thursday during her next surgery. (She's so fortunate to have you!)

Return to Top
#295959 - 08/31/05 01:45 AM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Jim, best wishes on your new job! And of course I'll still be thinking of Lynne - and you - often.

Return to Top
#295960 - 08/31/05 03:30 AM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Princess Leia Offline
Diamond Poster
Alderaan
Jim, congratulations on the new position and thank you for the update on Lynne. Praise God. Sometimes when I'm down and feel overwhelmed and think that He is not listening, I see the Glory in Him. This is just what I needed to hear today.

Return to Top
#295961 - 08/31/05 01:41 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Quote:

Praise God. Sometimes when I'm down and feel overwhelmed and think that He is not listening, I see the Glory in Him.

This was such a powerful statement and spoke to me, that it bears repeating. Jim, I continue to pray for you and hope for all the best tomorrow.

Return to Top
#295962 - 08/31/05 01:50 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Bankerette Offline
100 Club
South of Canadian Border
My prayers are going out for both you and your wife every night. God bless.

Return to Top
#295963 - 08/31/05 02:41 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Jim, good luck with the new position and hope the move goes smoothly. As always, you have prayers from Texas for you and Lynne and the fam.....what an extraordinary time and circumstances you have been placed in, and your continued faith and praise for God is an inspiration to us.

Return to Top
#295964 - 08/31/05 02:53 PM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jim, Ditto... as all the others BOL readers have described...we will keep you and ur fam in our thoughts and prayers. ICS will miss you dearly, but we only wish the best for you in your new endeavors. Keep in touch...(Sue-IBBO Lake Mary)

Return to Top
#295965 - 09/01/05 02:27 AM Re: Urgent Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
snorkeling in warm, clear wate...
Prayers for success tomorrow and a quick recovery - and congrats on the new job!

Return to Top
#295966 - 09/01/05 04:06 PM Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife - Surgery success!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just spoke to Jim. Lynne is out of surgery. It went well, and the doctors are optimistic about a full recovery. She will be in the hospital 5-7 days.

It's wonderful news (except the part about being in the hospital 5-7 days, which is never an easy thing, as many of you can attest . . .)

Return to Top
#295967 - 09/01/05 04:17 PM Re: Prayers for Jim Bedsole's Wife - Surgery success!
Princess Leia Offline
Diamond Poster
Alderaan
MB - thank you for giving us the update! I'm so glad to hear all went well.

Return to Top
Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett