Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#299883 - 01/11/05 09:08 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

And other times Queens wear heels PRECISELY to tower over the little pipsqueaks who are giving them grief. Whatever works for ya.

Hehe, like the one that has been bugging you all night saying inappropriate things. I always rise up from my seat slowly, pause for a second once I reach their height (knees bent accordingly) then stand the rest of the way up and smile. In my "big girl" shoes I'm around 6 feet tall...so that usually does the trick.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#299884 - 01/11/05 10:07 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

In my "big girl" shoes I'm around 6 feet tall...

Return to Top
#299885 - 01/11/05 10:23 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since P made his departure

First, paragon informed me that he is already back as a registered poster - sort of hiding from the wicked Queen moderator - you know who.

Also, there must be a typo, as with your stiletto heels you are 5 feet tall - that's it. As if you own a pair, ha. If you do, they have gathered dust since the beginning of this century. It's all part of the profile. Keep in mind, you can re-invent yourself at any time, come back into the light, register as a republican - go to church at least occasionally, read a book, stay off the wine.

Return to Top
#299886 - 01/11/05 11:00 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Viking Princess Offline
Platinum Poster
Viking Princess
Stockton, California
So is that the new profile for a princess? Republican, go to church occasionally, read books, stay off wine...and be taller than 5 ft? Let's see,....

I'm a republican, I go to church, I read books, I rarely drink, and I'm 5'7

Anyone else?

Return to Top
#299887 - 01/11/05 11:09 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

That just could be a good start on a princess profile, but what about the weight part? Anything besides flat shoes in the closet? Your post under 'avatar' may have disqualified you as it is way to queenly, bol wise.

Return to Top
#299888 - 01/11/05 11:16 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Viking Princess Offline
Platinum Poster
Viking Princess
Stockton, California
The only person than can disqualify me is me and I haven't yet, so I'm still a princess period!

As far as flat shoes? I'm wearing 2 inch heels on my very stylish boots right now You should see them

Return to Top
#299889 - 01/11/05 11:28 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

So is that the new profile for a princess? Republican, go to church occasionally, read books, stay off wine...and be taller than 5 ft? Let's see,....

Anyone else?

I tend to be fiscally conservative, and socially moderate (albeit sometimes leaning more to the left on social issues). I am not registered as anything and vote for the person based on the issues.

I am not a regular church-goer but am no stranger to the church either. I attend and have attended various churches of different faiths because I find it expands the mind and deepens the spirituality of the soul.

I love to read books with mysteries at the top of the list. But I do enjoy a good wine, as well as girly fru-fru drinks and a shot of GOOD tequila.

And just for the record because I feel like sharing I am 5'8" flatfooted and own 4 pairs of black thigh high boots...which I have worn on several occasions OTHER than Halloween. And they looked damn fine!!!!!!

Too bad I had to keep fighting off the Trolls when I wore them...

Return to Top
#299890 - 01/12/05 12:12 AM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Viking Princess Offline
Platinum Poster
Viking Princess
Stockton, California
fighting off trolls - hee

Return to Top
#299891 - 01/12/05 12:18 AM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

fighting off trolls - hee

They live under the bridges and try and intimidate people, but their bark is much worse than their bite. They are just ugly, hateful little people that want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. They have power only if you let them...

Return to Top
#299892 - 01/12/05 01:15 AM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
I forgot, Queens shouldn't talk to trolls. Good idea CG I also don't talk to trolls who know pencil pushing geeks They're goofy and stuff

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#299893 - 01/12/05 03:48 AM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
slubgob Offline
Platinum Poster
all this talk about queens is making me want to hear some "we will rock you", "we are the champions" or "another one bites the dust".... i'd make a comment on "fat bottomed girls" but it might get horribly misconstrued

Return to Top
#299894 - 01/12/05 05:18 AM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

First, paragon informed me that he is already back as a registered poster - sort of hiding from the wicked Queen moderator - you know who.

Also, there must be a typo, as with your stiletto heels you are 5 feet tall - that's it. As if you own a pair, ha. If you do, they have gathered dust since the beginning of this century. It's all part of the profile. Keep in mind, you can re-invent yourself at any time, come back into the light, register as a republican - go to church at least occasionally, read a book, stay off the wine.

P you do a really lousy job of disguising yourself. Although I do find it a little odd you are now talking in third person.

You obviously don't know Dawnie's taste in shoes. She loves those high heels. Although I was disappointed I couldn't talk her into buying the Hot pink high heel boots.

Why can't you accept that the Queens are not going to be put into a box. We are all sizes, shapes, religions, hair colors, and political leanings. The one thing we have in common is that, unlike you, we accept others for what they are and celebrate the differences. That's why we be Queens (or in some cases princesses) and are proud of it.

Return to Top
#299895 - 01/12/05 02:54 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

P you do a really lousy job of disguising yourself. Although I do find it a little odd you are now talking in third person.

You obviously don't know Dawnie's taste in shoes. She loves those high heels. Although I was disappointed I couldn't talk her into buying the Hot pink high heel boots.

Why can't you accept that the Queens are not going to be put into a box. We are all sizes, shapes, religions, hair colors, and political leanings. The one thing we have in common is that, unlike you, we accept others for what they are and celebrate the differences. That's why we be Queens (or in some cases princesses) and are proud of it.

You know what the problem is KC? He wants us...oh yeah...REAL bad!

Return to Top
#299896 - 01/12/05 04:04 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

"fat bottomed girls" [/queen]

Excellent - the trait has now been added to the BOL Queen profile. Mr. P passes on his appreciation for the insight.

CG - once again, Mr. P wants you to know that you were a princess, but you are now a BOL Queen in training - you can go either way at this point. He also stated that BOL management should re-open his 'account' so that he can post.

Return to Top
#299897 - 01/12/05 04:05 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

"fat bottomed girls" [/queen]

Excellent - the trait has now been added to the BOL Queen profile. Mr. P passes on his appreciation for the insight.

CG - once again, Mr. P wants you to know that you were a princess, but you are now a BOL Queen in training - you can go either way at this point. He also stated that BOL management should re-open his 'account' so that he can post. So, talk to the BOL Queens and arrange for that to happen.

Return to Top
#299898 - 01/12/05 04:13 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
bump

Return to Top
#299899 - 01/12/05 04:29 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

bump

Hey guys, is it time to nominate a new QFTD? Or should we perhaps extend it to a week so that the reigning monarch can get the full experience???

Return to Top
#299900 - 01/12/05 04:50 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Viking Princess Offline
Platinum Poster
Viking Princess
Stockton, California
hee hee - ah todays a new day everyone! Isn't life grand ??? hee hee

Return to Top
#299901 - 01/12/05 05:04 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
As the first QFTD, I vote for anonymous, he seems to be the current authority on everything, which by his own definition is a qualification for queendom. All being, all knowing, all powerful, wait, he's not the queen, he's that entity from Star Trek!!!

Return to Top
#299902 - 01/12/05 05:26 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

As the first QFTD, I vote for anonymous, he seems to be the current authority on everything, which by his own definition is a qualification for queendom. All being, all knowing, all powerful, wait, he's not the queen, he's that entity from Star Trek!!!

Once a BOL Queen, always a BOL Queen.

Suggestion: Go to your home page - Operations Manager & BOL Queen. Also, order a sign for your desk.

Happy: Who's Your Daddy?

Besides, a King cannot also be Queen, but he can get rid of the Queen.

Return to Top
#299903 - 01/12/05 05:35 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys, is it time to nominate a new QFTD? Or should we perhaps extend it to a week so that the reigning monarch can get the full experience???

Andy.

Return to Top
#299904 - 01/12/05 07:02 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Quote:

Once a BOL Queen, always a BOL Queen.

Suggestion: Go to your home page - Operations Manager & BOL Queen. Also, order a sign for your desk.

Happy: Who's Your Daddy?

Besides, a King cannot also be Queen, but he can get rid of the Queen.

yawn

Return to Top
#299905 - 01/12/05 07:19 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Andy.

I second that Andy be our BOL Queen for the Day. I need two more Queens concurrence and it will be official...

-------------------------------------

It's GREAT to be a QUEEN in the Water Cooler!!!

Return to Top
#299906 - 01/12/05 08:39 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
I concur

Return to Top
#299907 - 01/12/05 08:41 PM Re: BOL Queen for the Day!!!
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
I concur! I also know that Andy enjoys a nice heeled pump (you would have to do a search to verify this, but it's easier to just trust me). Andy it is

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7