Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread Options
#301341 - 04/12/05 03:11 PM Re: "24"
Big Dog Offline
Power Poster
Big Dog
Kennel
Airforce 1 went down. Pres in critical condition. VP sworn in. (Something smells fishy there)
Jack chasing terrorist - "football" with nuclear launch codes was picked up by campers - tried to get away from the terrorists. Caught up to them and was able to get the football from them. Jack recovered the football, bot some of the codes were missing. Previews show a nuclear missle was taken.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#301342 - 04/12/05 03:14 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Airforce 1 went down. Pres in critical condition. VP worn in. (Something smells fishy there)

I totally agree. I do NOT trust the VP who has now been sworn in as president. The guy they cast in that role is someone who just looks like a con artist, and I'm sure they didn't do that by accident. Plus, the fact that the Pres is still alive lays the groundwork for him re-exerting his authority when the need arises, having miraculously recovered from his injuries . . .

Return to Top
#301343 - 04/12/05 03:23 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Airforce 1 went down. Pres in critical condition. VP worn in. (Something smells fishy there)

I totally agree. I do NOT trust the VP who has now been sworn in as president. The guy they cast in that role is someone who just looks like a con artist, and I'm sure they didn't do that by accident. Plus, the fact that the Pres is still alive lays the groundwork for him re-exerting his authority when the need arises, having miraculously recovered from his injuries . . .

My guess is that Marwon has something on the VP and he is being blackmailed. Even though I agree that the VP looks like a shady guy, he seemed relieved when he heard that the President was still alive and I think that anything he does will be against his will. He also didn't seem happy that Mike Novik was moving things along as quickly as he was.

Return to Top
#301344 - 04/12/05 04:23 PM Re: "24"
Kwiltr Offline
100 Club
Does anyone know when Dennis Haysbert is supposed to be back as former President Palmer? All I could think about when they were swearing in the VP was that I want Palmer back. Don't trust that VP one bit, but that's probably the idea.

Return to Top
#301345 - 04/12/05 04:58 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Marwan (the terrorist in charge) is one lucky guy, he gets away again..........the way this show is going, it looks like there are many subversives in high government positions.....

Return to Top
#301346 - 04/20/05 09:56 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
I can't tell which way the new Prez is headed, although the previews show that it looks like he'll get advice from former Prez David Palmer. Man, I thought ole Edgar was gonna rise to the occasion and take out Marwan's terrorist himself, but he was let go so Jack could get info from him "outside", after Jack resigned from CTU.

Return to Top
#301347 - 04/21/05 01:11 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Dang, missed it this week. Anyone know if it's gonna be on again before Monday???

Return to Top
#301348 - 04/26/05 02:32 PM Re: "24"
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Last night's episode - BEST 24 EVER!!!!

I love how they handled the president, specially his advisor Mike. That had to be a tough phone call when he called President Palmer (good thing he still gets his security briefings).

But the best part of the episode was the ending! Best minute of television right there, with Chloe unloading into the terrorist!!!! (She never looked hotter then when she was firing that gun!)

Return to Top
#301349 - 04/26/05 04:23 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Lol, couldn't agree more, last night's show was AWESOME. It gets better all the time. Oh, except for Chloe, she is NOT HOT, lol. Her and Edgar are gonna hook up!

Oh, one more thing, are the CTU regular field agents total losers or what? These @$$-clowns get killed off by the minute by the terrorists!

Return to Top
#301350 - 04/26/05 04:28 PM Re: "24"
rainman Offline
Power Poster
rainman
Yeah, that's a good point. How is it that Jack is the only one smart enough to figure out that if he's checking out leads at a house (like Chloe was), the bad guys might just be coming after you. And how is it that the bad guy is quick enough to kill the two CTU agents guarding the house, but can't quite knock off Chloe and the terrorist's girlfriend?

With that said, watching Chloe pump lead into the bad guy at the end of the show was pretty darn cool.

Return to Top
#301351 - 04/26/05 04:36 PM Re: "24"
JJohns Offline
Platinum Poster
JJohns
IL
Quote:

Oh, one more thing, are the CTU regular field agents total losers or what? These @$$-clowns get killed off by the minute by the terrorists!

No kidding ! I was thinking the same thing last night.

When the terrorist went back to his truck after he failed to shoot out the CTU car's windows, I thought sure he was gonna come back with a grenade launcher or something similar. Ramming their car with the front end of his truck wasn't too bright- hadn't he ever seen a demolition derby?

Return to Top
#301352 - 04/26/05 05:03 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Yep, the episode last night was one of the better ones I think. Marwan still escapes....I guess they will finally get him in this season's last episode. I too was amazed that Chloe had the cajones to blast away at the terrorist. I agree that she and Edgar may hook up after all that has happened. BTW, I personally don't think she's hot Skunk Boy...please don't take offense.

Return to Top
#301353 - 04/26/05 05:06 PM Re: "24"
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
For the record, I don't think Chloe is "normally" hot either.... but when she went nuts with that rifle, I can change my mind for a few mintues!

Return to Top
#301354 - 04/26/05 11:05 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

What a whimp - that VP

Return to Top
#301355 - 04/27/05 01:53 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

The V-P didn't have the testicular fortitude to do the job...bring on the Allstate guy

Return to Top
#301356 - 04/27/05 02:47 PM Re: "24"
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Where did the Secretary of Defense disappear to????No sign or mention of him...That VP certainly has no cajones-geez-threat of nuclear annihilation, and he is worried about Praddo's (sp) rights? The Secretary of Defense was willing to torture his own son for goodness sakes.

Return to Top
#301357 - 04/27/05 05:00 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Yeah, where is the Sec/Def and what's he doing? I also got a little peeved at both the new Prez and Jack's girlfriend, and the Secret Service guys worrying about Prado's rights when nuclear annihilation for part of America was imminent and Marwan was in sight.

Return to Top
#301358 - 05/03/05 01:35 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Holy Crap, another good episode. Good plot twists. Feel bad for Paul.

Doesn't anyone but Jack, the old Pres, and a few others at CTU that millions, MILLIONS could die????!!!!!

Return to Top
#301359 - 05/03/05 02:15 PM Re: "24"
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Four more hours in three episodes. I'm in heaven.

Love the twist with the doctor. Audrey should have been taken out of that room long before Jack showed up. What was she doing in surgery.

Tony and Michelle are getting back together... although it's looking more and more like a given.

Now bigger problems with China? And the terrorists are going to launch the missle? That's what it looked like.

Return to Top
#301360 - 05/03/05 02:22 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are the terrorists going to launch the missile at China??? Hmmmm........

Return to Top
#301361 - 05/03/05 02:28 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
I really liked the show last night, lots of drama. Yep, too bad for Paul. Besides Michelle and Tony, I think eventually Edgar and Chloe will hook up. Yeah, it looks like a missile is being fired next week, but by who and at what will be the big question. Like the Prez said to Palmer, we may be going to war against 1.1 billion Chinese. I think Jack has lost his girl for good, so who will be the new love interest next season?

Return to Top
#301362 - 05/03/05 02:30 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
I don't think Audrey was in the Operating room, she burst in when Jack busting in and brought the Chinese.

Regardless, this show just rocks.

Return to Top
#301363 - 05/03/05 02:34 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
That's right, Audrey was in the hallway when they brought in the Chinese guy and kept asking Jack what was going on as she followed them into the surgery room.

Return to Top
#301364 - 05/03/05 03:00 PM Re: "24"
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
I stand corrected. She has been starting to bug me lately. "I have my orders, I'm doing my job" - that was awesome. That's the show in a nutshell.

Return to Top
#301365 - 05/03/05 03:30 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Check this article about "24" and interrogations out:

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/calthomas/ct20050502.shtml

Return to Top
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6