Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread Options
#301291 - 03/01/05 03:47 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Well Jack, the black agent, and Edgar saved the country by stopping the nuclear power plants melting down...Too bad about Erin Driscoll's daughter slitting her wrists and apparently dying....and now it looks like Tony will take over CTU next week by order of the Sec. of Defense(per previews). Looks like Jack will continue to pursue the bad guy who got away, and there will be more unforeseen trouble.....what a great show!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#301292 - 03/01/05 04:30 PM Re: "24"
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Curtis was awesome in last night's episode. I think him and Jack could make a good team.

There can't be any way that Tony is really going to be in charge of CTU. He was just reinstated two hours ago... I bet they bring in some hardass from Division, and he'll end up butting heads with Tony and Jack.

I still don't like Paul Raines, and I love how Jack shocked him when he said "you're bluffing!"

Return to Top
#301293 - 03/01/05 04:50 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
This show flat out rocks. I missed almost all of seasons two and three, but this year is great.

Return to Top
#301294 - 03/01/05 07:01 PM Re: "24"
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
I dunno, man. The bit with the DriscKid killing herself rang really false. It looked like another "Oops, this sub-plot isn't working out like we thought, time for the kid to commit suicide" wrap-up. Plus: the onsite clinic has four employees and ONE patient and a tiny amount of space, and they know she's troublesome and in the throes of a schizophrenic breakdown. Why would they wander off and leave her unattended? And could she really bleed out in three minutes like that? Didn't look like nearly enough blood, to be honest.

Also, I wonder why CTU even deploys field teams. Mainly they just get shot. Two last night, Jack 2.0 early in the season, Jack's whole team when he went to the security company, Roger's team last week...

Return to Top
#301295 - 03/01/05 07:04 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cholee...I want Cholee...Where is Cholee?

Return to Top
#301296 - 03/08/05 02:01 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
OK, last night started kinda slow, but then got better. What do you think is the next big event that the terrorists are planning?

Return to Top
#301297 - 03/08/05 02:19 PM Re: "24"
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
It has something to do with an Air Force base, and a weapon designed by the company now trying to kill Jack and Paul. I'm guessing some sort of bomb, probably like a dirty bomb or one with a deadly poison, is on an Air Force base and they are going to set it off.

Did anyone find it funny that the company didn't want to get caught having employeed a terrorist, but they have no problem killing a government agent?

Return to Top
#301298 - 03/08/05 02:35 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Yeah, that was a little absurd for sure. Even with some out-there plot twists, it's still a great show.

Return to Top
#301299 - 03/08/05 02:44 PM Re: "24"
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
I have to agree. Michelle coming back next week should be an interesting twist.

Return to Top
#301300 - 03/08/05 03:27 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cholee....where is Cholee?...I want Cholee

Return to Top
#301301 - 03/08/05 09:05 PM Re: "24"
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Man...I somehow forgot all about this, and only caught the last 15 minutes.

Return to Top
#301302 - 03/08/05 09:27 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Quote:

I have to agree. Michelle coming back next week should be an interesting twist.

She's hot....

Return to Top
#301303 - 03/09/05 04:55 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Maybe the President will be landing at that airbase and the terrorists are plotting to kill him there. I also have trouble with the owner of the company and his out of control guys ready to kill a "fed". Also, will be interesting to see how the Tony/Michelle situation will play out. Wonder how long Erin Driscoll will be out?

Return to Top
#301304 - 03/09/05 07:31 PM Re: "24"
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Driscoll better be out for atleast two-three more episodes. She's in LA and will have to fight traffic.

I think that the guys that wanted to kill the Fed, must be in on the plot. The new plot seems interesting....

Chloee should be back soon.

Return to Top
#301305 - 03/09/05 07:37 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, with the legal threat from Arabs in this country (CAIR council for American Islamic Relations) , now the plot is to include white men as bad guys - I used to like this show but even this has become a PC operation to sanitize the vice -

Return to Top
#301306 - 03/09/05 07:43 PM Re: "24"
Alien Offline
Platinum Poster
Mexifornia
I think the defense contractor has sold jet fighters to the thugs and they will use it to drop dirty bombs - we may see a dog fight with the new F-22 Raptors in the "season finale" -
Last edited by Alien; 03/09/05 07:44 PM.

Return to Top
#301307 - 03/15/05 11:04 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
OK "24" fans, what do you think about?:
1) Will Tony and Michelle get back together?
2) Will Paul survive his gunshot wound?
2a)Will his wife go back to him or stay with Jack?
3) Are the terrorist really after the President of the US when his plane lands at that airport?
4)What about the gal that Michelle fired? What will she do since she is now so mad about being tortured then given back her job, then fired? She told Michelle she would be sorry.

Return to Top
#301308 - 03/15/05 11:16 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Waco, good questions that I don't know, but I thought last night was pretty good.

Return to Top
#301309 - 03/15/05 11:19 PM Re: "24"
KK Offline
100 Club
KK
Southern California
1) yes
2) Yes, so that she has to make a decision between Paul and Jack
3) seems like the President is the target
4)with Michelle out of the way, Chloe will probably come back

Love that show!

Return to Top
#301310 - 03/16/05 03:14 PM Re: "24"
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
All righty, any other guesses as to the future of 24?

Return to Top
#301311 - 03/16/05 05:36 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes Cholee...I want Cholee.

Return to Top
#301312 - 03/16/05 06:05 PM Re: "24"
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
This past epihour just made me laugh. The moment I saw the Pistol-Packin' Suit still twitching on the floor, I knew that Paul was gonna take a round. And he even did it in the classic "Noooo!" fashion where he threw himself in harm's way. Because I guess he and Jack bonded after the unnecessary torturing. It's a guy thing, really.

Speaking of the Pistol-Packin' Suit, I've never understood why wounded bad guys always try to pop up at the last minute to ensure that they get killed, instead of croaking out "Medic!" instead and getting hospitalized so they can heal up and seek their vengeance later at a more opportune time. This guy's logic of "Hmm, I'm injured but I can probably survive if they rush me to the ER, and then they still have to put me on trial and I can probably jump bail, OR I can grab my gun, try to shoot someone, and certainly be killed" just escapes me.

Also, I don't know why a shot at Jack from the sporting goods store is immediately and correctly interpreted as coming from trigger-happy shopkeepers, but when Commando #1 took fire from Jack from the same location, he instantly knew that it could only be Bauer. Why wouldn't he also think it was someone defending their property? And how can 20 commandos really hope to find Jack in an EIGHT-MILE RADIUS? And why did the looting erupt in less than ten minutes?

And why was that one CTU office chick such a maroon that in the continuing crisis, she had to argue for a pay raise? Is everyone there but Chloe and Mumbly Joe a complete idiot or amoral opportunist? The whole scene was just written to showcase "Michelle: Hard Case!"

And speaking of writing, that bit with the Arab-American store owners and their flag-waving speech of tasty patriotic goodness? Okay--I get it already. Only the tiniest minority of Muslims or people of Arabic descent are bad. But just to make certain no one at all is offended, we had best find out at the end that white men were ultimately behind everything. Preferably rich Ivy League WASP-types. Although why they'd want to kill the president isn't clear. It's kind of strange how on this show everyone wants to murder the president or get him impeached or blackmail him or whatever.

Return to Top
#301313 - 03/16/05 06:37 PM Re: "24"
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
RN, maybe you're thinking too much??? Lolol, just kidding, but seriously, you could poke a million holes in this story but it's still fun to watch.

Return to Top
#301314 - 03/16/05 06:46 PM Re: "24"
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree...but where is Cholee...I want Cholee

Return to Top
#301315 - 03/16/05 08:32 PM Re: "24"
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Spoiler (so avert yer gaze, ye innocent virgins:

Chloe makes her triumphant return in the 8:00 to 9:00 hour!

Return to Top
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6