Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#302858 - 01/12/05 10:01 PM Jack Henry/Silverlake/Streamline Users - Help!
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
Are there any of you out there? I know we have several JHA users, but any using that combination? Let me know - I have some questions for you!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#302859 - 01/13/05 12:07 PM Re: Jack Henry/Silverlake/Streamline Users - Help!
Skittles Online
10K Club
Skittles
TN
We use Streamline, but I don't know how much help I can be since I personally don't use it - but I'll try.

Return to Top
#302860 - 01/13/05 02:03 PM Re: Jack Henry/Silverlake/Streamline Users - Help!
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
I'm looking for someone who uses it to ask some questions about JHA's "mirror" program in Streamline. It's basically a mirror image of Silverlake's CIF screens, but doesn't affect the customer's CIF; it's only stored in Streamline. If your bank uses both programs, is there anyone else there that I might talk to? PM me, if so.....

Thanks!

Return to Top
#302861 - 04/05/05 03:56 PM Re: Jack Henry/Silverlake/Streamline Users - Help!
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Bump - We are users of all three. Maybe I can help or ask around the bank for you

Return to Top
#302862 - 04/18/05 02:33 PM Re: Jack Henry/Silverlake/Streamline Users - Help!
Millie Offline
North Carolina
We are a Jack Henry Silverlake bank interested in hearing from other banks using the Streamline Loan Documents. We are currently using loan documentation from Harland LaserPro and we're currently thinking about jumping over to the Streamline documentation. Any feedback whether positive or negative is appreciated. Thanks so much...

Return to Top
#302863 - 04/18/05 05:44 PM Re: Jack Henry/Silverlake/Streamline Users - Help!
yy2say Offline
Gold Star
yy2say
PA
We use Streamline documentation for loans and deposits. The difference is this ...Streamline produces static documents, so you may have to contract with a forms company for the documents. It seems difficult to administer, but we have one person full time doing this.

I have used LaserPro before and prefer it because it is a dynamic product ...you answer the questions and it produces the documents based on those answers ...once the product is set up, there is very little to do to administer and update. Plus it just plain looks better.

Return to Top