BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread Options
#303584 - 04/14/05 09:43 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Just Suzy Offline
Platinum Poster
Mid-West
Thanks! I'm looking forward to the show tonight. We have a side bet on how many times Steph says the word "alone".

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#303585 - 04/15/05 01:32 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Good show last night. Interesting turn of events in the tribe. I wasn't surprised by Coby's name being on the ballots. Glad to see him and his attitude gone.

It is now a game of survivor! Go Steph!!!

Return to Top
#303586 - 04/15/05 02:10 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Just Suzy Offline
Platinum Poster
Mid-West
Why didn't Coby try harder during the immunity challenge?! He had to know that he was a target. Why didn't ALL of them try harder during the challenge? This tribe has been so under-challenged and over-pampered that they really aren't playing Survivor. It's more like they're camping with their dad (Tom). Katie hasn't even lost any weight. I'd love for Steph to take it all. She's got a lot of guts.

Return to Top
#303587 - 04/15/05 02:42 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Great point, Aleta Jo. At each challenge, less of them had to participate. Between that and their shark/fish catching, they have been fat and happy. Janu is a waste of a spot. She has done nothing since day 1.

Return to Top
#303588 - 04/15/05 04:17 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Sunrider Offline
100 Club
I think that is the impetus behind next week's "abandonment". Koror has become so lazy with all of their success.

I cannot be the only one who thinks Steph is the HOTTEST survivor EVER! Anyone else?

Return to Top
#303589 - 04/18/05 01:30 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
This week's spoilers

Reward Challenge:

Divide into 2 teams. Each must construct a scaffold using metal parts which are floating out in the water and which must be retrieved. Each part weighs about 35 pounds. Once built, team must climb up and retrieve a flag hanging over the water. First group to return to shore with their flag wins. Teams are Greg, Tom, Janu & Caryn vs. Ian, Jenn, Steph & Katie. Greg's group wins. Reward is a local feast with the chiefs. The chiefs talk about native culture, history, traditional dances and chants.

Immunity Challenge:

Stay underwater as long as you can. Tom wins. First person out (not known yet but likely to be Janu) is exiled to live on their own.

Boot:

Janu.

Return to Top
#303590 - 04/21/05 07:46 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Above re-confirmed. Janu is indeed the first one to quit the IC and will be exiled.

Return to Top
#303591 - 04/21/05 07:49 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
Seems like she's already doing poorly - this could put her over the edge.

Return to Top
#303592 - 04/21/05 08:27 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Anonymous
Unregistered

Would she get to come back to the tribe? What's the point of isolating them? Is she even on the jury?

Return to Top
#303593 - 04/21/05 09:24 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I think it's a punishment, more than anything else, and shouldn't last more than a single night. I would think the intent would be that the person would come back an oh-so-humble castaway, and would make more of an effort to contribute. In this case, however, I think it's going to just confirm that she REALLY wants to go home. And of course they will oblige. She will become the next member of the jury.

Return to Top
#303594 - 04/22/05 12:51 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Interesting twist, didn't realize she was going to quit vs. getting booted. I'd say Stephanie was pretty lucky but I felt bad for her. She's my fave but she doesn't have a chance unless she wins immunity. I think Tom is feeling a little guilty too.

Return to Top
#303595 - 04/22/05 01:04 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Agree Pizzazz. She has to win immunity to avoid the boot. She made a great case, and for Janu to say "I got what I came here for"?? What the heck is that-this isnt a find your true self getaway...geeezz....

Return to Top
#303596 - 04/22/05 01:08 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE QUIT. What a waste of a slot. When there are thousands of people out there who would kill to get on the show, for someone to come out there and basically quit on Day 2 (which it sure seems like she did) what is the POINT? What a LOSER. I'm only sorry they didn't boot her instead of Willard, since now she'll have a hand in deciding who the winner is.

Return to Top
#303597 - 04/22/05 01:22 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
They should not have let her be on the jury-dont these people watch previous Survivors and have an idea as to what goes on? I am sure it is tougher than you can imagine, but these people who whine all the time, especially those that complain that "so and so lied to me" etc drive me crazy...this isn't Sunday school-it is a game.

Return to Top
#303598 - 04/22/05 01:48 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Tiger Fan Offline
100 Club
I agree with you. What I think was interesting was how hard Jeff seemed to want her to quit. In my opinion, I think Mark Burnett and the "powers that be" were concerned about her health. Did you see just how thin she looked?? She looked anorexic and she wasn't able to eat much of anything. I think this was their way of getting her off the show without stepping in, IMHO.

Return to Top
#303599 - 04/22/05 02:05 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE QUIT. What a waste of a slot. When there are thousands of people out there who would kill to get on the show, for someone to come out there and basically quit on Day 2 (which it sure seems like she did) what is the POINT? What a LOSER. I'm only sorry they didn't boot her instead of Willard, since now she'll have a hand in deciding who the winner is.

Janu is such a loser. I'm sorry, but I just can't fathom putting down your own torch unless you are serious injured. It's a million bucks! Besides, she KNEW they weren't going to vote her off for a while. She could have gone deeper, and used the "I'm not a threat" card to stick around to win....

Return to Top
#303600 - 04/22/05 02:36 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
You are right, Michael P...she absolutely could have played it further if she wanted to...just suck it up and do some work around camp so she doesnt stick out too bad, then not being a threat, the others pick each other off...oh well...shows you need brain and some physical strength to win-how many in shape players have there been that just got outwitted?

Return to Top
#303601 - 04/22/05 02:40 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Early spoiler data for next week - Reward is letters from home; Ian wins immunity; Steph gets booted.

Return to Top
#303602 - 04/22/05 02:43 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Early spoiler data for next week - Reward is letters from home; Ian wins immunity; Steph gets booted.

Say it isn't soooooooO! Steph is my favorite survivor since Rupert.
Last edited by Michael_P; 04/22/05 02:44 PM.
Return to Top
#303603 - 04/22/05 02:45 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Anonymous
Unregistered

Didn't Tom and Ian have an alliance with Steph? Really disappointed in Tom. I liked him until he turned on Steph, unless if they had voted last night, maybe he silently would have stuck to his word and not voted for her. I guess we won't know for sure until next week (if they show his vote). Wonder how soon Tom will be voted off for being so strong?

Return to Top
#303604 - 04/22/05 02:52 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Quote:

how soon Tom will be voted off for being so strong?

Not for a loooooooooooong time, if ever. Rumors are he's F2.

Return to Top
#303605 - 04/22/05 07:40 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Lissa P. Offline
Gold Star
Texas, USA
Quote:

Didn't Tom and Ian have an alliance with Steph? Really disappointed in Tom. I liked him until he turned on Steph, unless if they had voted last night, maybe he silently would have stuck to his word and not voted for her. I guess we won't know for sure until next week (if they show his vote). Wonder how soon Tom will be voted off for being so strong?

I agree completely... I was really disappointed in Tom last night.

Return to Top
#303606 - 04/22/05 08:07 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Quote:

I agree completely... I was really disappointed in Tom last night.

How can you be disappointed in him for something he didn't do? It's an edited show. They made you think he was going to vote Steph off. It worked. Katie, Jennifer and Gregg were probably voting for Steph. Ian and Tom both "seemed" to be in agreement although both didn't really want to talk about it. Steph was voting for Janu. Now, if Ian and Tom got together with Caryn, and voted for Gregg(or his chickiepoo), they have to vote between Janu, Gregg, and Steph. With Steph realizing now that the target is to break up the Gregg+Jennifer living under a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g. alliance, both she and Janu could have stayed in. Since they didn't vote, you can't assume anything.

Return to Top
#303607 - 04/22/05 08:16 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I agree with Michael-how many times has the pre tribal council footage seemed to reflect player X will get the boot, only for Y to go? It is impossible to know who was going to go for who. It will make for good tv next week though...At this point, you have to do what you have to do. The tribe would be smart to vote Tom out at the next available chance. He is too strong (physically and mentally) to let him hang around.

Return to Top
#303608 - 04/22/05 08:44 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Quote:

It is impossible to know who was going to go for who.

Well.... maybe for SOME people... ;D (Although I admit, I don't know how the vote would have gone last night. I haven't bothered to research it.)

Return to Top
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9