Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread Options
#303484 - 02/24/05 10:24 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Quit that...EGB!!!!

I love the spoilers you give and knowing or expecting the outcome to be what you post. Sometimes you have been informed incorrectly. But I still enjoy the spoilers.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#303485 - 02/24/05 10:39 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Just Suzy Offline
Platinum Poster
Mid-West
I hope it is Ashley. I have Jeff in the office pool! How in the world do you find out this stuff! I told the pool that Jolanda was going to be the boot and now they think I'm psychic.

Return to Top
#303486 - 02/25/05 02:09 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I am glad she is gone. "I'm just not hungry" until she gets sick or tired from not eating. Even though they asked her to eat something for strength. It's not a weight loss plan!

Return to Top
#303487 - 02/25/05 02:22 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
RUNSWITHSCISSORS Offline
Platinum Poster
RUNSWITHSCISSORS
Good show last night. Does anyone else think Kim and Jeff are dumb as dirt? I think I like James the best - so far! He is a hoot.

Return to Top
#303488 - 02/25/05 02:30 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Kim and Jeff? Can anyone say Amber and Rob all over again? If they're not broken up, watch out.

Return to Top
#303489 - 02/25/05 02:38 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
The ultimate survivor has to be Tom. What would his team do without him. Holding his breath and pulling the trunk most of the way. I hope he doesn't get voted off and stays for most of the game.

Jeff and Kim...total Rob and Amber. I think the rest of the teammates have figured that out and it is a matter of time and Kim will be gone. They don't appear to be very smart.

The girl with all the tatoos....she really proved herself in the reward challenge. Good for her.

I am liking the show better than the last series. The people are more interesting.

Return to Top
#303490 - 02/25/05 03:01 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
The Tatoo lady though, needs to find a shirt!

Return to Top
#303491 - 02/25/05 03:20 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Buddy the Elf Offline
Platinum Poster
Buddy the Elf
first lily pad on the right
Quote:

And some shorts! Her bikini bottoms are just too small. It's really hard to watch her run!

Return to Top
#303492 - 02/25/05 03:57 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Croak, I'm so with you on the shorts! My husband and I were commenting like 3 times on that. I like her but put some clothes on sista!

Return to Top
#303493 - 02/25/05 07:46 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Patsy Cline Offline
Diamond Poster
Patsy Cline
On the road...
Quote:

Quote:

And some shorts! Her bikini bottoms are just too small. It's really hard to watch her run!

Oh my gosh! I thought the same thing! Didn't she consult with anyone prior to the show to get an opinion... like an honest friend. The top and bottom are both way too small!

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" ~ unknown

Return to Top
#303494 - 02/25/05 07:51 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
Hey, I kinda liked what Angie was wearing...
If I had my way everyone would be wearing clothing that skimpy...

Return to Top
#303495 - 02/25/05 07:51 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
dalejrfanatic Offline
Gold Star
WI
Good show last night. Kim needs to be kicked off next. I don't want to see her getting away with doing nothing all the time. And Tattoo Lady does need some shorts for sure.

Return to Top
#303496 - 02/25/05 08:29 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
What happened to the clothes she was wearing on the boat? Don't care for her outfit and think it is a bit small...butt...she may be comfortable with herself.

Return to Top
#303497 - 02/26/05 12:18 AM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Anonymous
Unregistered

those were the tattoo ladies undies..not bathing suit!

Return to Top
#303498 - 02/26/05 05:43 AM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
If I remember right, they weren't really told anything - so that must be what she normally wears as undies. They didn't bring anything but the clothes on their backs. Wouldn't you think by now the contestants would be into layering when they start out?! I'm wondering what will happen when/if one of those side strings snaps.....perish the thought!

Return to Top
#303499 - 02/26/05 12:53 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Correct, she's running around in her underwear. Not a sight for family tv, yoiks!

I think Ashlee was probably a good choice to go, she was just becoming a lump. But they need to break up Kim & Jeff sooooooon, they should learn from past shows.

So far I'm liking Tom, Ian and Stephenie.

Return to Top
#303500 - 02/26/05 05:13 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Princess Leia Offline
Diamond Poster
Alderaan
Quote:

I'm wondering what will happen when/if one of those side strings snaps.....perish the thought!

I'm having a visual . . . make it go away

Return to Top
#303501 - 02/28/05 02:01 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

So far I'm liking Tom, Ian and Stephenie.

You're liking them as in your inside information is liking them to win!! (I hope so I have Steph in the office pool!). Or you personally just like them?

Return to Top
#303502 - 02/28/05 02:10 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
No, I personally like them. I haven't done enough research to know what the inside scoop on them is.

However, a little birdie says the "couple" of Jeff & Kim won't last beyond this week's show. I'll come back with more data when I have time!

Return to Top
#303503 - 03/02/05 07:44 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Spoilers for this week:

Reward Challenge - Tribes race into the water and retrieve life preservers. Seems to be an initial free-for-all but develops into one-on-one battles. Comes down to a final face-off between Jenn (the nanny, thick braided hair) vs Stephenie (very athletic, 6-pack, dark hair.) Can't see Steph losing this one. Ulong wins.

Immunity Challenge: Hot Pursuit. We saw previews of this one already. Tribe members are roped together and each carries a 25 pound backpack. Tribes start on opposite sides of a large circle in knee-deep water and try to catch each other. Very grueling! As a tribe member wears out and quits, they must hand their pack off to someone else. Jeff quits this challenge because he's hurt his foot and hands his back pack off to a woman. (This is important.) Koror wins, again.

Boot: Looks to be Jeff. People are worried about their little alliance, and his performance in the challenge peeves his tribemates. It could be Kim-possible but looks like Jeff.

Will update tomorrow if I hear differently!

Return to Top
#303504 - 03/05/05 12:52 AM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
If it hadn't been for hobbling Jeff, Kim would've been gone. Either way, the snugglers now must sleep alone. (Except Jeff will have a warm bed!)

Return to Top
#303505 - 03/07/05 05:16 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
I liked last week's episode. The IC was totally radical, man! And Steph rocked the house.

And in the RC, that Angie was one hell of a fighter.

Return to Top
#303506 - 03/07/05 06:50 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Sunrider Offline
100 Club
Read that Jeff had surgery on the ankle right after he was voted off.

Angie kicks butt! Too bad we are seeing almost all of her's. Her team even won the materials to make clothes and she is still in he string bikini underwear (that are too small). I'm pulling for her though!

Steph is a hoss. I would totally date her (if I was not happily married). She can defiantely take care of herself. Too bad she is n a tribe with a bunch of wimps.

I'm also impressed by Ian. Knowing Tom is a firefighter makes it easy to understand how he did so well in the IC, but Ian is a scrawny guy who keeps impressing me with his athletic prowess!

Return to Top
#303507 - 03/07/05 07:05 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
I'm going for Angie too... and I don't mind her outfit...

Return to Top
#303508 - 03/07/05 07:32 PM Re: SURVIVOR 10 (Palau) SPOILERS
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just started watch this show. I don't understand why everyone is running around in underwear. Why don't they have some clothes. I understand they came in their street clothes but what happen to those street clothes. I'm especially curious about tattoo girl "Angie" were are her clothes?

Return to Top
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9