Skip to content
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#312714 - 02/04/05 04:35 PM Early Disclosures...Need Help

What is the difference between the "Estimated Truth in Lending Disclosure Statement" form #240C and the "Estimated Cost of Settlement Services" form # 240CR and is there somewhere I can get a list of what the guidelines are for when each of them is needed? Thank you

Return to Top
#312715 - 08/26/05 08:34 PM Re: Early Disclosures...Need Help
Chair Offline
New Poster
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 3
I no longer use that provider's forms, but I believe 240CR includes the Required Service Provider section. You may want to check with the company that sells you the forms / software.

Return to Top