Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#319083 - 02/21/05 11:02 PM Old Age
Anonymous
Unregistered

Old Folks Are Funny Too

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.

Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water.

But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"

After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."

Sorry in advance if you are anon and had any of the following: old, married, eat red meat, sip on soft drinks, have Chinese food, used a high fat diet or drank water. Laugh and get a life.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#319084 - 02/21/05 11:04 PM Re: Old Age
Princess Leia Offline
Diamond Poster
Alderaan
Quote:

Sorry in advance if you are anon and had any of the following: old, married, eat red meat, sip on soft drinks, have Chinese food, used a high fat diet or drank water. Laugh and get a life.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are

Return to Top
#319085 - 02/22/05 03:40 AM Re: Old Age
TrueBlueBanker Offline
Platinum Poster
TrueBlueBanker
Midlands SC
You did not apologize for wedding cake and I really like wedding cake. I eat it all the time.....

Return to Top
#319086 - 02/22/05 02:41 PM Re: Old Age
corkygirl Offline
Power Poster
middle of the country
I'm fast aproaching the "old age" thing, eat red meat, etc and with so many of my friends kids now getting married, I guess I'm eating too much wedding cake. Gees, I'm a gonner!!!!

Return to Top