Page 113 of 162 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 161 162
Thread Options
#328103 - 11/02/05 08:19 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

You have to admit though, opening up your boundaries as far as where the person your dating lives, can lead to some pretty cool places.....3 weeks in Hawaii.....THAT and if you get tired of that person you dont have to see them everyday. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm going to play matchmaker for you, just wait and see..

Ang is on matchmaker lane again.. wonder who the lucky candidate is that she has picked this time to match.. I'm curious to know...do tell Ang.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#328104 - 11/02/05 08:22 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Start chopping off parts! I dont deal with cheaters or liars. That's the best advice I can give you.

Search and Paul. I think he said that he just started dating someone though. You're way cute, you could totally make him forget about her. I could be wrong though, it's hard to keep track of who is single.

Return to Top
#328105 - 11/02/05 08:27 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

distance can also suck. I have listened to you guys chat and many have great advice...what would you do if you found out your guy was texting another girl. You are living together and so there is a commitment??????? anyone offer me some good advice....i feel really torn....

LOL, not laughin at you.. I'm laughin at the thoughts that crossed my mind as soon as I saw living together and there is a commitment.. he would be the one to feel torn... not me.. he'd have a lot of explainin to do..especially if she was just some fly by chick not like a sister, mother, lifetime friend.. he could go live with her..and well.. let me just shut up.. LOL..

Return to Top
#328106 - 11/02/05 08:29 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Start chopping off parts! I dont deal with cheaters or liars. That's the best advice I can give you.

Search and Paul. I think he said that he just started dating someone though. You're way cute, you could totally make him forget about her. I could be wrong though, it's hard to keep track of who is single.

LOL, Ang... big age barrier there... I thought you were referrin to someone else.. and thought I was gettin first hand scoop on it.. LOL..

Return to Top
#328107 - 11/02/05 08:30 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
What is he like 90?

Return to Top
#328108 - 11/02/05 08:32 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah i would love to start chopping parts off....He has really hurt me...He acts like I don't know about her...too bad she doesn't know about me. Wonder if she will add stuff up when at times he can't message her and doesn't answer her calls.

Return to Top
#328109 - 11/02/05 08:33 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
anon, why don't you take his phone when he's in the bathroom or something and text her?...

Return to Top
#328110 - 11/02/05 08:33 PM Re: Dating Troubles
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
How do you know about her?

Return to Top
#328111 - 11/02/05 08:35 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Anonymous
Unregistered

reading his phone would be wrong. I know that it would be feasable for me to do this, part of me doesn't want to know if my instincts are right. How do I know about her oh its a long story.

Return to Top
#328112 - 11/02/05 08:36 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
oooo, good question Ang...

Return to Top
#328113 - 11/02/05 08:36 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
get her number off his phone and call/text her..tell her he has a live in gf, and its you, and she is a total [censored] if she doesnt back off. then ditch him...if he's goign to contemplate cheating on you and you guys are living together, i would never be able to trust him after that. dont make yourself the victim--be strong and fin yourself a real man...and take things slow next time (nto sur eif you did or nto with this guy, btu its good advice anyway)

Return to Top
#328114 - 11/02/05 08:36 PM Re: Dating Troubles
slickcraft Offline
New Poster
Distance sucks in relationships.

Hey anonymous, it might be time to confront him. Tell him how you feel. Don't be beating yourself up. If you have something to say it will be easier to bring it to the table now instead of thinking about it all the time. The sooner you comfront it the better.

Return to Top
#328115 - 11/02/05 08:37 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
anon, we have time to read a story. We love story time.

Return to Top
#328116 - 11/02/05 08:37 PM Re: Dating Troubles
ThePaul Offline
Diamond Poster
ThePaul
Dallas, TX
Quote:

Quote:

LOL, Ang... big age barrier there... I thought you were referrin to someone else.. and thought I was gettin first hand scoop on it.. LOL..

Or we could move to arkansas and our age gap would seem alot more normal than the people married to their siblings! lol jk, im clearly wayyy too old for her, I mean in a few months I'll be able to buy her beer!!
(shhh just play along )

Return to Top
#328117 - 11/02/05 08:39 PM Re: Dating Troubles
ThePaul Offline
Diamond Poster
ThePaul
Dallas, TX
Quote:

What is he like 90?

Wrong direction there, I'm 20

Return to Top
#328118 - 11/02/05 08:42 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

yeah i would love to start chopping parts off....He has really hurt me...He acts like I don't know about her...too bad she doesn't know about me. Wonder if she will add stuff up when at times he can't message her and doesn't answer her calls.

My dear, some women just don't care.. they are that trashy... unless she honestly doesn't know.. and then that is just sad... I'd let him have it... oh let me be quiet.. else I'd end up in prison for pre-meditated revenge.

Return to Top
#328119 - 11/02/05 08:44 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Or we could move to arkansas and our age gap would seem alot more normal than the people married to their siblings! lol jk, im clearly wayyy too old for her, I mean in a few months I'll be able to buy her beer!!
(shhh just play along )

Dang, wish those months would hurry and get here.. LOL...

Return to Top
#328120 - 11/02/05 08:47 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Anonymous
Unregistered

:::distance can make the heart grow fonder...and ignorant. speaking from experience here. blah, men!:::

this is for the both of you, distance is great.. and bad.. while you dont have the time to really see each other for who you really are.. you just have those vacation times.. lovely times.. love making times.. enjoyable times.. now your both in the same place.. even the same home... ouch, now that can be alittle to much to handle at once, and if youve found out that your girl is talking/texting/emailing another guy.. that can hurt even more, like Dipitous up there-->speaking from experience here. blah, women! from what everyone has ever told me, forget about her (see "time to break up" hidden track-dont know the album-- blink 182) if she wants to be with someone else let her. She may or may not come back to you.. if thats the case.. she just wasnt strong enough herself to be with you.. the both of you will figure it out. until then.. keep your self busy.. dont pine over her.. she wins when you do..

Return to Top
#328121 - 11/02/05 08:47 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah may be time....thanks for the advice guys. my struggle is how can I be pissed at her when she probably is a victim just like me. She probs has no idea bout me either....

going slow is great advise and You are RIGHT i deserve better.

Return to Top
#328122 - 11/02/05 08:54 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
You're right, maybe she has no idea. In which case the two of you could plot against him. How fun would that be?

Return to Top
#328123 - 11/02/05 08:57 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Anonymous
Unregistered

NOW that sounds like fun...can you just imagine, i almost feel bad calling someone and putting them through what I am going through, but on the other hand he is a jerk for doing it to both of us.

Return to Top
#328124 - 11/02/05 08:59 PM Re: Dating Troubles
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
Yeah, that's what is needed double team him. Just leave and be done with it. The more people retaliate, the more people get hurt later. It's a big nasty circle and he is a jerk, but don't justify his behavior with yours.

First, one guy treated one girl bad, then that girl treated the next guy bad, then two guys are treating girls bad, next thing you know, everybody treats everybody bad. Break the cycle.

Return to Top
#328125 - 11/02/05 09:03 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
Geez, Idunit... you don't have treat the anon bad. She didn't do anything to you!!! ::sarcastic emoticon::

Return to Top
#328126 - 11/02/05 09:05 PM Re: Dating Troubles
Anonymous
Unregistered

no its true..as much as i would like to plot I wouldn't do it. Just better to be done with it,,but to talk about doing it makes me feel better. I am not a vindictive person just a too nice person.

Return to Top
#328127 - 11/02/05 09:08 PM Re: Dating Troubles
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
maybe she didn't, but if she continues the cycle maybe indirectly she will. Take the higher road.

Return to Top
Page 113 of 162 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 161 162