Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#328972 - 03/03/05 05:04 PM Thank you BOL!
Some Days You Just Can't Win Offline
Gold Star
Some Days You Just Can't Win
Mississippi River Valley
I just want to say "thank you" to BOL and the MANY people who take the time out of their busy day to answer questions and to provide cites and/or sites, links, etc.

BOL is such a wonderful resource! Often times when I have a question, all I have to do is a quick search on BOL and there is usually already direction and/or feedback on the topic.

I truly appreciate BOL and those who participate in the discussion threads! Thanks everyone!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#328973 - 03/03/05 06:57 PM Re: Thank you BOL!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Very kind. Thank you. This is always good to hear.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#328974 - 03/04/05 03:36 AM Re: Thank you BOL!
8675309 Offline
Diamond Poster
Where the wind comes sweeping ...
I agree wholeheartedly Kimm! BOL and the gurus have come to my rescue a zillion times.

I have to give a special commendation to John Burnett who recently spent his Sunday afternoon helping me make sure my grand opening promotion is compliant. I've never even met him in person. I can't believe everyone is so generous with their time, knowledge, and talents.

Many sincere thanks to John and everyone who responds to the questions posed on these threads. You guys rock! : )

Return to Top
#328975 - 03/04/05 01:45 PM Re: Thank you BOL!
KAT Offline
Platinum Poster
Massachusetts
I would also like to add my two cents to this topic. I just finished my first year as CRA/Compliance Officer and it would not have gone as well as it did without this site/forum as a reference. I have not had all questions answered but I have been given a lot to think about. My research is more focused because of comments made here.

I can never thank everyone and BOL enough and hope I can pass on some help to others.

Return to Top
#328976 - 03/04/05 01:54 PM Re: Thank you BOL!
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

I can never thank everyone and BOL enough and hope I can pass on some help to others.

Ditto!

Return to Top
#328977 - 03/04/05 01:58 PM Re: Thank you BOL!
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
Being able to participate in these forums as a member of the BOL team gives me a tremendous sense of satisfaction. The questions and scenarios our community members post continue to challenge us and help keep us "tuned in" and fresh.

Thank YOU all for providing the raw material for this tremendous enterprise!
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#328978 - 03/04/05 02:11 PM Re: Thank you BOL!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't know - I could take it or leave it!

Return to Top
#328979 - 03/04/05 02:22 PM Re: Thank you BOL!
sue's mom Offline
Gold Star
sue's mom
IL
I second the above comments, praising BOL and all of the participants. They have helped me tremendously in my compliance career and I use them regularly now that I am back on the consumer lending side. Thank you BOL!!!

Return to Top
#328980 - 03/04/05 03:16 PM Re: Thank you BOL!
Jill W Offline
Jill W
River Town
I also want to chime in on how BOL has helped me - it's usefule,it's great and it's great fun! I recommend it to LOTs of folks.

Return to Top
#328981 - 03/04/05 04:29 PM Re: Thank you BOL!
ahou Offline
Power Poster
ahou
I'd sure feel lonely without help from fellow BOLers! You've helped me out sooooo many times. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Return to Top
#328982 - 03/04/05 04:34 PM Re: Thank you BOL!
someone else Offline
Power Poster
someone else
back to my roots
I want to especially thank Dan Persfull who has helped me survive my first time in a Compliance Officer-type position. I couldn't have done it without him; he is so patient with all my ridiculous questions!

Thank you Dan! (I would name my first born after you but I don't know how he would feel about changing his name now that he is 6! )

Return to Top