Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#344395 - 04/08/05 01:44 PM Apprentice Predictions!
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
I would like to make my prediction that Tana will be the next apprentice. She just stands out more than anyone. She does her research and bases her decisions on it. She is a smart woman.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#344396 - 04/08/05 01:50 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree - and she has a positive attitude throughout. Might be a bit "goofy" for Trump though. As I stated before, really an unimpressive group. The other guy I think that could go all the way is the Lawyer with the bowtie. Trump was so mean last night, calling boht of them losers. I was sure he was going to fire both of them. I think he is keeping Chris there just for the TV value of it all.

Return to Top
#344397 - 04/08/05 01:52 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
I could see him putting Chris against Tana for the final task just for drama. Chris wouldn't be able to handle the stress without blowing a gasket.

Return to Top
#344398 - 04/08/05 01:55 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I think Alex stands a good chance of doing well. I like Tana, I think she did a very good job last night.

Return to Top
#344399 - 04/08/05 02:15 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I didn't get to see all of the show last night, just the end when he was calling them losers and fired Angie.

I think Tana stands out as well. She has a very positive attitude and gives 100%. Last week I thought Alex might have a chance, but after being called a loser now, who knows.

Return to Top
#344400 - 04/08/05 02:25 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
No doubt Chris is being kept for the entertainment value-how else could he survive getting hammered every board room, for either his temper or tobacco? Tana is definately on the fast track to winning. Alex hasnt really impressed me at all.

Return to Top
#344401 - 04/08/05 03:08 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
I was disappointed Trump didn't listen to Carolyn and fire Chris - he's a loose cannon. I agree that Tana has a lot going for her, and will likely be the next Apprentice. Angie got a raw deal - she was overwhelmed by all she had to do. She wouldn't have ended up in the final 3, but she was always very respectful and tried her best. I was sorry to see her go.

Return to Top
#344402 - 04/08/05 04:12 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
For some reason, Trump really likes Alex, but he has been very unimpressive lately. Tana and Bren have been good, but I like Craig. He has been pretty solid, especially when he was project manager on the Home Depot task. Despite getting no support from his team, he pulled-off a great effort. Chris is definatley being kept around for the entertainment value. How did that guy ever become successful at anything?

Return to Top
#344403 - 04/08/05 05:39 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
I was shocked to see Angie go. Chris definately should have been fired. He has a short fuse. It would be nice to see Tana win, since a girl has yet to receive the title "the apprentice", however, I think Bren may get it. He's a smart guy.

Return to Top
#344404 - 04/08/05 05:41 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Here's my predictions:

Final 4 - Tana, Bren, Alex, Craig

Final 2 - Tana, Bren

Apprentice - Tana

Return to Top
#344405 - 04/08/05 05:46 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Uncle_Milty Offline
Gold Star
New Jersey
I think Tana has shown a lot also, more than others. Bren is perhaps second. The Donald seems to like Alex, but he really blew it last night - he was project manager and nothing went well, and even though Carolyn called him on it at the end of the boardroom Trump was focused on the other two.

With the final 4 going through the interview process, I'm not sure Tana can survive. Isn't she from the street smart side? I'd expect anyone without a formal education to be weeded out at that step. Bren and Craig might just end up as the final two if that is the case.

Return to Top
#344406 - 04/11/05 05:45 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Jello Offline
100 Club
Jello
Quote:

Chris definately should have been fired. He has a short fuse.

And if we needed further proof: Chris Arrested

I told myself last week if Chris wasn't fired I was going to stop watching because it made the whole thing too ridiculous...

Now I just have to follow through

Return to Top
#344407 - 04/11/05 06:21 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
Priceless. But the way the article reads it sounds as though he might make it to final two. I still say Tana and Chris with Tana winning.

Return to Top
#344408 - 04/11/05 06:49 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
I can't imagine he would beat out the other guys...Trump has already said he doesn't know if he'd want someone like him working for him. For him to make the final two, the other guys are really going to have to screw up royally. I still say Tana to win.

Return to Top
#344409 - 04/12/05 01:04 AM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
While no one is pegging Chris as a new apprentice, it looks like his temper got him in trouble with the law. Just supporting info.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#344410 - 04/15/05 02:48 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
Wow, Chris is finally gone!!! I couldn't believe that he cried.

Return to Top
#344411 - 04/15/05 02:53 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Tiger Fan Offline
100 Club
What a sad case he is!! Was anyone else disappointed in Tana last night? I thought she would probably be the next apprentice, but now I don't know. I think Kendra proved a lot last night. My money is on her to win.

Return to Top
#344412 - 04/15/05 02:55 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
I saw the previews for next week. Trump said something not so nice to Kendra. I'm not sure what it was, but it caught my attention. Only a few more weeks will tell.

Return to Top
#344413 - 04/15/05 03:16 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Tana was a surprise. She used her exemption the same as Robert(?) earlier in the season and he was highly criticized. Had her team lost, she and Craig would both have been highly criticized and one of them, Craig since Tana was exempted, would have been history.

While Magna won, I still look at it and say, she was a lousy leader. So was Craig on his Home Depot task. They don't motivate or lead. They do it themselves and let others hang on for good or for bad. But they don't lead or manage. I think the Donald should pay more attention to this.

When you see it after the fact, it is all hind sight and second guessing. It is easy to criticize the loser, but had they earned $5 more and won, as an example, or had their brochure chosen, the other team would be explaining what they'd done and why. And they'd raked over the coals because "it was so bad...". The next season many end up being more CSI for me.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#344414 - 04/15/05 03:18 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm with you Andy - I had family plans last night, and for the first time ever, I didn't even bother to tape it. Just like Survivor for me was done after the one right before the All Stars show, I am done with The Apprentice.

Return to Top
#344415 - 04/15/05 03:27 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I was also disappointed in Tana as well as Craig. Tana used her exemption and just didn't care about helping her team. When Craig was project manager, he was upset that his team didn't get beind him and show support, but he did the same thing to Kendra in this task. Kendra, while not a good leader, won this one on her own basically.

Chris is finally gone! That guy is too emotional. But he and Alex dropped the ball. Alex with the photos and Chris with the presentation. He didn't even pronounce the name of the car correctly. Brin also contributed to their demise with the write-up he did on the car.

I have to say now, that I am not really impressed with any of the remaining contestants.

Return to Top
#344416 - 04/15/05 07:44 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Heh--"exteriorly". Yeah, you want to cry those tears interiorly, Chris, not exteriorly.

I haven't seen George and Carolyn quite so vocal for awhile.

Return to Top
#344417 - 04/15/05 08:02 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Some spoiler data below (highlight to read)

Rumor has Tana & Kendra going to F2 with Kendra for the win.

Return to Top
#344418 - 04/22/05 01:52 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
So what did y'all think of the episode last night? I liked the cart myself but I can see why the execs wouldn't. It would seem more useful for a home office or craft area, than an exec's office. Also the comment that the baskets/drawers should slide out was very good. I didn't love the other project - looked like a trash can to me, but I can see why it won over the other.

Craig is a jerk and he IS condescending. I'm glad there's no more PM immunity going forward because I think he should go home now.

I knew as soon as the phone cut out that not going to meet with the execs in person was going to bite the boys in the butt.

So for the end game, I have to say either Kendra or Tana seems a far better candidate than either Craig or Alex.

Return to Top
#344419 - 04/22/05 01:56 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
I think Tana and Alex will be in the final two. The only thing I see that would change this is how Tana handles the interview. I'm not sure she will make it through that part.

Return to Top
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4