Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#344420 - 04/22/05 02:17 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
LoisLane Offline
Diamond Poster
LoisLane
Wisteria Lane..
Final two: Kendra and Alex.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#344421 - 04/22/05 02:21 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I have to say at this point that I am rooting for Kendra. She proved herself last week and this week as well, with the work she did on the task. Craig is a jerk and not a team player. I had been rooting for Tana up until last week when she and Craig just left Kendra hanging.

The guys have been way too cocky the last two weeks. They do too much bragging at how they have this task won and they are going to run Magna into the ground, but they end up the big losers.

I had to laugh at Bryn and Alex when they were sitting in the coffee shop saying how they were going to stand up for their product and they were tired of being called losers by Trump and they were going to speak their minds to George & Carolyn. Well, a little different story when they got into the boardroom. I thought Alex was the one that should have gone, but he talked Bryn into the ground.

Return to Top
#344422 - 04/22/05 02:47 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
I had high hopes for Bryn, but obviously he lost. I think Kendra and Tana will be the top two.

Return to Top
#344423 - 04/22/05 06:46 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Are we there yet? Offline
Trying to find Nemo
Bren blew it when he brought up the whole "not a risk taker" conversation. I think Alex would have gotten the boot because he was responsible for the loss. He came up with the concept and design and then he couldn't defend it.

Kendra is really showing her smarts now. I have to admit I wasn't very impressed with her in previous tasks but she has all of a sudden emerged as a front runner.

Tana - getting a little tired of her after last week.

Craig - not very impressed. I'd like to see him talk to Trump the way he talks to Kendra.

Return to Top
#344424 - 04/22/05 07:32 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Lissa P. Offline
Gold Star
Texas, USA
I thought Bryn obviously wanted to go home last night, he wasn't even trying to stay in the competition. And then he openly admitted it after getting fired. He was ready to go home. Still don't think Alex should be there though...

Return to Top
#344425 - 04/22/05 07:45 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Alex has shown me nothing at all. His spouting off about his skiing accomplishments, studying in Israel, etc...whoopdidoo. Bryn was certainly ready to go...Craig needs to go as well...I don't understand his longwinded pep talks....

Return to Top
#344426 - 04/22/05 10:14 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
The organizer desk was a great idea, but poorly executed. Having a number of slide out baskets that could then have been stacked on the desk would have been a winner. But being able to see through the Plexiglas to the top page that you couldn't access without moving everything on the top was dumb.

Kendra is emerging but I'm sorry, she doesn't really impress me. Tana did until 2 weeks ago. She and Craig both get a thumbs down from me. Alex could get his stuff straight and change the Donald's mind, but who knows if he will.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#344427 - 04/29/05 03:21 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
Alex deserved to go, he hasn't done anything well for quite awhile. Boy was I wrong about Craig. He is very annoying and immature, and I'd probably choke him if I had to work with him. In my opinion Kendra is clearly the most talented, but I don't think her personality shouts 'leader', which is what Trump is usually looking for. Tana is more vocal and outgoing and will probably win in an face-off in the boardroom.

Return to Top
#344428 - 04/29/05 03:33 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
I was surprised that alex and tana lost. I liked their shirts more. However, Craig and Kendra were smart in sending the email to the fan club...
Kendra and Craig showed affection in the board room. I was surprised. I think that Kendra might win it... She would be the rirst girl...

Return to Top
#344429 - 04/29/05 03:38 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I thought Tana was a goner but I think Trump got a bit bugged when Alex said he couldn't remember how many tasks he lost. That's all it took and Trump pounced on him.

I agree, I think Kendra is the most talented of the remaining three. She has impressed me these last few weeks and I think she is the only one of the remaining three that deserves it!

Return to Top
#344430 - 04/29/05 03:57 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
The marketing by Kendra and Craig was great-hook all the artists fans....brilliant. I was shocked they won by so much though-Tana/Alex only sold 33 shirts-
I dont see Craig doing well in the interviews-his pep talks never made much sense. Kendra has done well, but overall i think Tana is a better leader.

Return to Top
#344431 - 04/29/05 03:59 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
A big mistake Tana made last night was she said she assumed that Alex was in charge, then she said he was... I think she will do better in the interviews than the other two, but it's a tough call...

Return to Top
#344432 - 04/29/05 04:04 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Right-that confusion over marketing was the problem. However, they must have had some plan, since Alex was handing out the flyers. On the cab ride to Staten Island, Tana said they would discuss marketing on the ride back-either they didnt, or decided they didnt have time and just did up flyers and the sign...

Return to Top
#344433 - 04/29/05 04:33 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Tana can win if she'll get a fire in her belly and stand up for herself. The Donald likes to see aggressiveness and Kendra has that. Personally, I'm not sure that any of them are good leaders. Tana showed me more than the other two.

Next week will be interesting with interviews. In the past those looked grueling.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#344434 - 04/29/05 08:46 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
dalejrfanatic Offline
Gold Star
WI
I'm pulling for Kendra to win. This year a girl has got to win. I saw today that you can buy the T-shirts at Walmart

Return to Top
#344435 - 04/29/05 08:49 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Anonymous
Unregistered

It was Kendra that came up with the marketing idea last night and if you remember she was also the one who did all of the work on car brochure. I don't care much for her personality but Tana just seems like someone that you can not put trust in.

Return to Top
#344436 - 04/29/05 09:44 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kendra is a good alone but as a manager, she will drive her workers crazy...she does not trust anyone except herself. Not a team player if DT is lookinf for one...

Return to Top
#344437 - 04/29/05 09:50 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Anonymous
Unregistered

She hasn't had any team members she could trust. Craig and Tana left her high & dry one time and Craig has no respect for her. Who is there to trust?

Return to Top
#344438 - 05/06/05 02:18 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Well, I was very happy to see Craig get the boot last night! Does anyone want to predict who will win between Kendra and Tana? I hope Kendra gets it. Although it doesn't look like either one of them is off to a good start on their final tasks! Trump picked the worst past contestants to come back to the show to help out the final two. But it will be definitely be a good test for Tana and Kendra's leadership skills!

Return to Top
#344439 - 05/06/05 02:56 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
I'm so excited that a girl is finally gonna win!!!
I'll go with Kendra to win it.
Is next week the final, or are they just doing the task, and the following week is the final?

Return to Top
#344440 - 05/06/05 03:42 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Uncle_Milty Offline
Gold Star
New Jersey
I think they said next week is the finale. I didn't hear that it's 2 hours, but I'd expect the same format as last year.

I thought Tana did better overall throughout the 16 weeks, but think the Donald will take book smarts (Kendra) over street smarts unless she totally drops the ball in the task. He may also not like the idea that Tana has kids in the midwest - Kendra might be a bit more of a workaholic and a bit more flexible/exploitable as a young single woman.

Return to Top
#344441 - 05/06/05 03:55 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Kendra can be molded. They were correct. But she is not a leader today. She was late for a meeting and nobody else had a clue as to what her vision was on this last task. Yes, she appeased those EA and Best Buy folks in the end, but she created the problem first. Still I think the Donald will go with her.

Tana has experience. While I took offense to the comment that she's from Iowa and couldn't deal with the big city, I fear she may not be happy running a lot of people. She is an entrepreneur. But being from a small town doesn't mean you don't have people skills. I hope Tana gets it, but I have my doubts.

Moving on, has anyone seen or heard from the last apprentice? Bill, from the first season pops up, but I've seen hide nor hair of our West Point grad.

Return to Top
#344442 - 05/06/05 04:10 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
soanony Offline
100 Club

Return to Top
#344443 - 05/06/05 04:19 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
soanony Offline
100 Club
Bill has a website too.

http://www.billrancic.com

Return to Top
#344444 - 05/06/05 05:13 PM Re: Apprentice Predictions!
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I am SO GLAD Craig is gone, he was extremely annoying (and condescending.) He really didn't do well in the interviews. As to who wins, I'd be happy with either Tana or Kendra, they both have things to offer and reasons why they should win. I thought it was interesting that this year they didn't let them pick their teams, they specifically assigned people to play to their weaknesses as managers. This ought to be interesting.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4