Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#349149 - 04/20/05 04:57 PM 5/3 Atm processing
CUgirl Offline
Gold Star
South Mississippi
We are considering moving to 5/3 for our ATM processing, but wanted to hear from other institutions. We currently use Fiserv EFT.
We will be only the 2nd credit union in our state to switch, the 1st still hasn't gone live yet, so I need some input.

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#349150 - 04/20/05 09:06 PM Re: 5/3 Atm processing
doodle Offline
Platinum Poster
doodle
colorado
We considered 5/3 for our processor when we were shopping earlier this year. While we did not choose them, I would have felt perfectly comfortable doing so. I felt their products were very good and their service seemed to be excellent. We shopped alot of vendors- I feel your pain! Good luck with your decision!

Return to Top
#349151 - 04/21/05 12:52 PM Re: 5/3 Atm processing
Wore Out Offline
Platinum Poster
Wore Out
Kentucky
I'm a former 5/3 employee. My only advice would be read the contract very, very closly. It's my understanding that their contracts for this service can be difficult to breadk should you decide to go elsewhere.

Return to Top
#349152 - 04/21/05 01:06 PM Re: 5/3 Atm processing
CUgirl Offline
Gold Star
South Mississippi
Thanks for the advice!

Return to Top
#349153 - 04/21/05 01:32 PM Re: 5/3 Atm processing
Anonymous
Unregistered

We use 5/3 and to my involvement, they have been good. They are not very marketing friendly as far as ability to generate messages, only because their current system is DOS based and not easy to use, and fairly archaic. Same goes for their system to look up transactions. They have been saying they were upgrading for a while now. We are switching, and they have not made it easy, but oh well. Their staff is very good though.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z