Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#354294 - 05/17/05 09:27 PM Re: Funny things kids say!!
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
When my nephew was about 2 or 3 we went to a steak house for supper. When the waitress asked him what he would like he smiled and said, "I want a Happy Meal please!".

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#354295 - 05/18/05 02:58 AM Re: Funny things kids say!!
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
My daughter, who is grown now, was always quite a character and had her own way of thinking about things. Still does. Just a few:

In pre-school they made pilgrims from paper plates and construction paper. The man had a tall black hat and a large white collar made from a plate rim. The woman had a little curved white hat and a collar, both made from plate rims. My daughter brought them home and said to me "We made a pilgrim, but I don't understand why we made this waitress"! (Perhaps we were eating out too much.)

Being left handed she struggled a bit with tying shoes, even though I am also left handed (but I think I tie right handed.) Anyway, in kindergarten the teacher had a chart and you got a gold star when you achieved certain skills, such as tying your own shoes. When I was getting desperate about the laces, I said "Don't you want a gold star?". Her response: "That's not what that is for. That's so you know who to ask for help." A born manager!
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Return to Top
#354296 - 05/18/05 04:36 PM Re: Funny things kids say!!
TTC Queen Offline
Diamond Poster
Oklahoma
My son is 41 and a minister in a church. While hanging a banner, he fell across a pew on his back. When they were taking him to the emergency room, he was laughing and crying at the same time. Crying--because it hurt to laugh. Laughing--because he kept wondering if he was wearing clean underwear!!

My job as a mother is done!!!

Return to Top
#354297 - 05/18/05 05:05 PM Re: Funny things kids say!!
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
My son, a couple of years ago, would call me from his Dad's and turn the phone upside down and then ask me if I was upside down.

Return to Top
#354298 - 05/18/05 05:23 PM Re: Funny things kids say!!
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
This is one you'd had to be there to see the look on his face and the tone of his voice, but a couple of days ago I was taking my 5 year grandson to daycare. The quickest way to get there from where I live is to go through the campus and some of the student rentals.

We came to a stop sign and my grandson pointed up in the air and said "Papa, that ain't right!!!". I looked over to where he was pointing and on the porch roof of a house was 4 or 5 lawn chairs and lawn loungers where the students had been sunning over the weekend.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3